Let's talk about the Magic Kingdom's Main Street Barbershop Quartet - The Dapper Dans!

TSR6

DIS Veteran
Let's talk about the Magic Kingdom's Main Street Barbershop Quartet - The Dapper Dans!

We always make a point of seeking them out each trip, and enjoy listening to them. I haven't seen a discussion about them recently, so thought it was the perfect time to fire up a new topic! :)

Normally you can find them outside along Main Street - but on our last trip, the weather was a little questionable, and they did their set inside the jewelry shop.

Have a photo or video of the Dapper Dans? Post it here!

On a birthday trip with BFF we were lucky enough to have them sing Happy Birthday to us

232323232%7Ffp379%3Enu%3D3273%3E843%3E793%3EWSNRCG%3D323556%3B9%3C75%3A%3Bnu0mrj

I love the Dapper Dans! And a friend of mine just got his final approval and is now living his dream of barbershopping full time as a Dapper Dan!!!

I know one of the current DD's.... so congrats to your friend!

I wonder if they ever sang "Everybody Wants To Be A Cat" or any of the songs from The Aristocats?

Here's an older video..... Anyone feel like a Christmas song?

Several of them are former Voices of Liberty. So they aren't just singers, they're SINGERS. Great guys, too. They usually give my wife some sort of special serenade.

I never get tired of their "Small World" tribute, even if it only lasts about six seconds.

Several of them are former Voices of Liberty. So they aren't just singers, they're SINGERS.

Not just singers, but several are internationally renowned BARBERSHOPPERS. (Not an exaggeration.) So they're not just some guys singing some songs, they're some guys living their art who literally know what it means to deliver barbershop songs appropriately. Their musical director is known in the Barbershop Harmony Society as one of the best barbershop baritones in the world. So yeah, these guys are no joke!

Not just singers, but several are internationally renowned BARBERSHOPPERS. (Not an exaggeration.) So they're not just some guys singing some songs, they're some guys living their art who literally know what it means to deliver barbershop songs appropriately. Their musical director is known in the Barbershop Harmony Society as one of the best barbershop baritones in the world. So yeah, these guys are no joke!

Well stated. It's a treat to listen/watch them perform.

They are great! I found them by accident during MNSSHP this past October - performing as the Cadaver Dans, and was glad I caught them singing Grim Grinning Ghosts! Here's a pic and a vid of GGG!

IMG_5986_zpsq42mtwsd.jpg

Video: It's a little dark, but it is what it is. :-)

Last edited:
I saw the Cadaver Dans back in...2013 i think? I'll have to go back in the archives and see if I have some photos! I really liked that twist on the Dapper Dans!

I love the Dans, especially at the Halloween party. I hung around for their whole show last year and it was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter