• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let's talk about Jamaica excursions!

SWIFT909-

We have decided to go with Courtney Taylor tours also. Really they were the only ones I contacted that could do Blue hole AND Mystic Mountain for the zipline. Are you on the 6-21 Fantasy? They said another family from
the Fantasy will be joining and just wondering if it was you.:wave2:

Crossing my fingers everything will go right. They got high marks when i ran the name by Cruise critic.:)

SWIFT909-

We have decided to go with Courtney Taylor tours also. Really they were the only ones I contacted that could do Blue hole AND Mystic Mountain for the zipline. Are you on the 6-21 Fantasy? They said another family from
the Fantasy will be joining and just wondering if it was you.:wave2:

Crossing my fingers everything will go right. They got high marks when i ran the name by Cruise critic.:)

We are on the Fantasy on 11th October, let me know how you get on with the tour, looks great. Have a fabulous cruise!:dance3:

just an fyi for anyone who booked hilton rose hall on their own, i just checked the rates for the day we are there in october and i was able to change our two rooms from resort view to partial ocean view and saved over $100 by doing it. i know when i booked originally these rooms were more expensive.

if you booked hilton rose hall you may want to check it out.

just an fyi for anyone who booked hilton rose hall on their own, i just checked the rates for the day we are there in october and i was able to change our two rooms from resort view to partial ocean view and saved over $100 by doing it. i know when i booked originally these rooms were more expensive.

Hi,

I went on the website. To book a day pass for 4 people is $180 For Oct. Is that per person? Does it include food/drinks/amenities?

Hi,

I went on the website. To book a day pass for 4 people is $180 For Oct. Is that per person? Does it include food/drinks/amenities?

did you book a day pass or a day room? i booked a day room (two actually) for end of october and it was $257 for four. its not per person. that includes the room for the day, food, drinks, amenities. it is a partial ocean view room. the second room was for two adults and it is $128. its actually a very good deal imo.

what date are you looking at?

It said day pass all inclusive for oct 1st 2014 at $180, I put in for 2 adults 2 children. What's the difference of a day room to a day pass?

It Actually said day use 9am-6pm when I put in the date and amount of people I was able to select which room type I wanted.

Hi, tinkerone!

Can you tell me how you booked the day room direct through Hilton? Or, are you referring to booking a regular overnight room through the Hilton website?

Any insight would be appreciated! :goodvibes Thanks! :)

It said day pass all inclusive for oct 1st 2014 at $180, I put in for 2 adults 2 children. What's the difference of a day room to a day pass?
i just went into your date and yes, it is $180 for the 'day use'. not sure where you saw 'day pass', i've not seen that. 'day use' is a room to use from 9 till 6 and all inclusive. quite the deal if you ask me. don't forget though, you have to get a taxi so that will cost a bit as well but still cheap when you compare it to other things.

Hi, tinkerone!

Can you tell me how you booked the day room direct through Hilton? Or, are you referring to booking a regular overnight room through the Hilton website?

Any insight would be appreciated! :goodvibes Thanks! :)
if you go to the 'hilton rose hall' site, not just the 'hilton' site, it will give you options to book. pick the day you are arriving and then pick the departure day with the same date. it then knows you are looking for a day room and what they have available will come up. you pick your room category and put in your information. you do pay upfront.

that is how i did the original booking of our rooms however when i saw my price go down i called hilton directly with their 800 number and had them apply the rate change so i would assume you could call them to book it as well.
its very easy to do. if you have any more questions let me know.

Almost $500 for a day for our date we want to go. We are traveling over the Holidays. I think we may be a staying on the boat that day.

if you go to the 'hilton rose hall' site, not just the 'hilton' site, it will give you options to book. pick the day you are arriving and then pick the departure day with the same date. it then knows you are looking for a day room and what they have available will come up. you pick your room category and put in your information. you do pay upfront.

that is how i did the original booking of our rooms however when i saw my price go down i called hilton directly with their 800 number and had them apply the rate change so i would assume you could call them to book it as well.
its very easy to do. if you have any more questions let me know.

Thanks, tinkerone! I understand now and it worked fine for me! I appreciate you sharing your knowledge! :thumbsup2

Any idea how much a taxi will cost to get there? Thanks!

Thanks, tinkerone! I understand now and it worked fine for me! I appreciate you sharing your knowledge! :thumbsup2

Any idea how much a taxi will cost to get there? Thanks!

not sure about the taxi cost however looking at post #17 i'm planning on $150 for the six of us. I think they paid $100 for four people round trip. again, not sure and maybe someone else will be able to let us know once they complete their own trips. i'd be interested.

Just want to say a big thank you to DIS boards! From reading this thread I was finally able to figure out how to book the Hilton Hall Resort day pass! :cheer2: We are on the Fantasy in November and I was able to book for $180 all-inclusive. I'm so excited and feel like this is a pretty good deal since it includes food, beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), waterpark, kids club, room, etc.

To book thru Disney was a lot more expensive per person. :teacher:

Another item checked off the list. 136 days until cruising and COUNTING! :hourglass

Just want to say a big thank you to DIS boards! From reading this thread I was finally able to figure out how to book the Hilton Hall Resort day pass! :cheer2: We are on the Fantasy in November and I was able to book for $180 all-inclusive. I'm so excited and feel like this is a pretty good deal since it includes food, beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), waterpark, kids club, room, etc.

To book thru Disney was a lot more expensive per person. :teacher:

Another item checked off the list. 136 days until cruising and COUNTING! :hourglass

keep checking their website from time to time. i was able to go from a rate of $180 to $128 by doing this. i did it on a saturday night, not sure if that matters or not but thought i would throw it in there.
have a great time and enjoy!

Did anyone end up taking the Plantation House with lunch tour? If so, how did you like it? My DH and I have this excursion booked for September so I'm looking to get some feedback as to what people thought about it.

I've done Dunn's River Falls and it was amazing. ( I wouldn't recommend it if you have toddlers/little ones.) We did the zip-lining,walked up the water falls, and bob sled!!! I don't remember the price but it was so worth it. This time around we're doing the Green grotto caves!!! I love Jamaica!!!!

DznyCrzy11 said:
Did anyone end up taking the Plantation House with lunch tour? If so, how did you like it? My DH and I have this excursion booked for September so I'm looking to get some feedback as to what people thought about it.

Anyone have any feedback?

I've done Dunn's River Falls and it was amazing. ( I wouldn't recommend it if you have toddlers/little ones.) We did the zip-lining,walked up the water falls, and bob sled!!! I don't remember the price but it was so worth it. This time around we're doing the Green grotto caves!!! I love Jamaica!!!!

We did the Dunn River Falls with lunch in Nov '13. It was just my DH and myself, booked thru Disney. We had a great time, it was our favorite thing that we've done. Had a great guide bring us up the falls. I would not take the kids unless they where like 10 or 11 and older. Don't bother brining anything, you will get soaked. The bus drive there was also really informational. Lunch was good too. The port is really clean and secure. No problems inside the port. At the falls the vendors are a bit more pushy, but our tour guide told us just to ignore them and we did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter