Let's start a MNSSHP ticket watch!

"We'll be there Halloween Night for MNSSHP too!

Hopefully the tickets will come out soon! The only thing I have booked is our resort . . .won't seem real until I start spending more $$"

...sorry, don't know the correct way to quote someone

LOL, I feel the same way & our only day is Halloween night too! Wish they would put the tics on sale already, this waiting is killing me! :teeth:

It will just make it seem that much more planned!

I was trying to reply to this post and clicked the wrong choice and actually added a new thread, so I decided to copy what I found back to this post as well...Sorry.

I had been calling for MVMCP and was getting a huge disparity in information regarding ticket sales.

We just booked our Dreammaker Silver Plan Packages for December 4-9, 2004. The CM told our travel agent that the tickets for both parties would be going on sale in early May. We are planning on attending MVMCP on Dec. 5th.

We have never been, but we love everything about Mickey and Christmas, so I thought that it would be a bonus.

Originally posted by StephMK
"We'll be there Halloween Night for MNSSHP too!

Hopefully the tickets will come out soon! The only thing I have booked is our resort . . .won't seem real until I start spending more $$"

...sorry, don't know the correct way to quote someone

LOL, I feel the same way & our only day is Halloween night too! Wish they would put the tics on sale already, this waiting is killing me! :teeth:

It will just make it seem that much more planned!

You click on quote at the bottom right of the persons thread you want to quote (hope that made sense :crazy: )

When are they going to put those bloomin' mnnshp tickets on sale?!! :tongue: (Please ignore the spinning head LOL -- just getting impatient to get those tickets in hand so I can move on to obsessing about some other detail of our trip!)

Glad we have this thread though -- I've no doubt the moment they go on sale we'll have some action here!

Originally posted by pjpoohbear
That sounds so wonderful!!!

Now Scratch42 , she is a wonderful lady:worship:.

Penny

Hey I don't resemble that remark!LOL

:blush:

But thanks!

So no tickets yet?

Scratch
pirate:

Originally posted by StaceyA
You click on quote at the bottom right of the persons thread you want to quote (hope that made sense :crazy: )

Got it! Thanks!!

So no new news on tickets yet???? Where is the foot tapping, fingers drumming impatiently smilie? :p

hi. for all you folks who have been to the mnsshp in years past - We can't arrive until after 8pm. will we still get to see the headless horseman parade? do they schedule two parades? early and later? also, any idea of the times of the parade and the fireworks? thanks in advance.

We will be at WDW the first week in October and wish for tickets for either of the first 2 MNSSHP nights, Friday 1st or Sunday 2nd.
Any suggestions to which may be the better choice?

Luv Dave

Originally posted by francie
hi. for all you folks who have been to the mnsshp in years past - We can't arrive until after 8pm. will we still get to see the headless horseman parade? do they schedule two parades? early and later? also, any idea of the times of the parade and the fireworks? thanks in advance.

There is usually a 10 pm parade and the fireworks were at about 9pm. You should be fine

Originally posted by towledj
We will be at WDW the first week in October and wish for tickets for either of the first 2 MNSSHP nights, Friday 1st or Sunday 2nd.
Any suggestions to which may be the better choice?

Luv Dave

Fridays are always the most crowded. We went on the first Sunday last year and it wasn't very crowded at all.

TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!!! :tongue:

I was calling this morning looking for the next batch of AP discounts. No luck for them til Wed BUT the CM was extremely nice and quite helpful. After he left the trail of breadcrumbs for me to figure out when the discounts were coming, I asked about the tickets for this and the Christmas party ( I had heard that Sunday was targeted as the release date ::yes:: ).

Me- "Any info on when the tickets will be released?"
CM - "Soon VERY soon!"
Me- "Like Sunday soon?"
CM - "Sooner than soon!"
Me- "Tomorrow soon??!"
CM - "Yep! That soon!!"

He confirmed that the tickets for MNSSHP will go on sale May 1st, but couldn't confirm that the tickets for MVMCP would be released at the same time. Not in the system yet. :confused: The past years they have always been sold the same day. :bounce:

HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY MORNING!! :wave2:

Very cool! Thanks for the information. I hope that the CM you spoke with is right.

Originally posted by JRoglitz
If tickets do go on sale tomorrow, can you also book your LTT dinner ressie then also?

Apparently YES!

I'll find out for sure tomorrow!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:wave2:

Scratch
:crazy:

The phones are down until 1:00 PM EST!

Why do they toment us like this!

Scratch
:yo-yo:

Originally posted by Scratch42
The phones are down until 1:00 PM EST!

Why do they toment us like this!

Scratch
:yo-yo:

LOL tell me about it! I think they are reading these boards...they know we are all calling tomorrow, so they are upgrading to get ready for the calls...LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter