Let's Share Photos/Videos at GF WP after the Walls Went Up

sarahe125

Disney Bride to Be
I know timing is tough since professional wedding photos take a few weeks (at best) to come back and the walls just went up about two weeks ago. However, does anyone have "sneak peeks" or links to their images that they could share?

We are getting married at the WP in less than a week now and I'm curious what the photographers are doing to "get creative".

Hi there

I got married at the WP on the 29th August. Our beach shots were taken on Polynesian side. And we had other pics with Grand Floridian in background and all bridge and walkways shots etc at Wedding Pavillion.

Randy Chapman was our photographer and there is not a board in sight on any of the pics.

Hi there

I got married at the WP on the 29th August. Our beach shots were taken on Polynesian side. And we had other pics with Grand Floridian in background and all bridge and walkways shots etc at Wedding Pavillion.

Randy Chapman was our photographer and there is not a board in sight on any of the pics.

That's great to hear. Thanks so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter