Let's see your Pics entitled "What The.....???"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these recent pics? I think I saw this guy at the entrance to Pirates on Saturday. I didn't want to stare when I saw him, but what made him stand out was that I spotted Alice on his arm, and thought to myself, "That's being secure in your manhood..."

Yep. Took them this morning at Epcot's 25th Anniversary thing.

Okay, so you guys all made me go through my closet yesterday and redo some of my outfit choices! I'll be sure to match and have my "cheeks" covered next week!! LOL I sure don't want to end up on here! :rotfl2:

And what are those ladies laughing at?!?!?! Could it be all of his DISNEY TATTOOS........

IMG_8957_1.jpg

Also mixed with this.....

IMG_8958_1.jpg

Didn't realize how good that first pick came out. Also didn't notice that all of his tattoos were of Disney Characters, until I looked at the 2nd picture just now (you can also see Walt in the 2nd pic). A TRUE Disney FANATIC!!!!! :laughing:

That guy has his own web site. http://www.disneytattooguy.com/

And what are those ladies laughing at?!?!?! Could it be all of his DISNEY TATTOOS........

IMG_8957_1.jpg

IMG_8958_1.jpg

Didn't realize how good that first pick came out. Also didn't notice that all of his tattoos were of Disney Characters, until I looked at the 2nd picture just now (you can also see Walt in the 2nd pic). A TRUE Disney FANATIC!!!!! :laughing:

Did anyone else notice that the ladies are CAST MEMBERS??? You would think they've seen everything!!!
Edit to add: They're beautiful tattoos, but wow!!!

The "speed humps" sign is a British thing. I took a photo in Scotland of a sign that said something like "caution: humps ahead." I thought it was funny, but then I saw others, so I guess it is common? Maybe our British friends will help us out.

SrisonS you must have been standing near me today to get the pictures of the Tattoo man. The CM's were sure making a fuss over him.

We were waiting for Wishes to begin after Spectro Magic from the second floor of the Train Station and we were people watching. we saw this family, Mother Father two little girls dressed like Princesses PASSED OUT in the stroller and there little brother riding spread eagle on top of the stroller. He kept leaning over and peering in to see what his sisters were up to. It was HILARIOUS!!! :rotfl2: I had to take a picture. So cute!!

Picture285.jpg

Leaving for the world in less than 48 hours, I hope this thread is still active when I get back - I will keep my eyes open for some funnies, and try and snap them....

I love me some Disney but even I am a little :scared1:.

Thank goodness, I thought it was just me who thought it was a little :scared:.
The house especially made me go :eek:. I love Disney, and it's fun to collect stuff, but there's so many things in that house every inch is covered. You can't even tell the really good, rare items from the cheap knick knacks.

But hey, it's his house and his money... if it makes him happy,good for him :thumbsup2

Um, has anyone else checked out his site?

I love me some Disney but even I am a little :scared1:

He spends approx. 150K a year on his disney obsession.

Must be nice to have that kind of money to spend. Being a magician must really be lucrative. It says he had 90% of his body covered, what when he runs out of skin and a new Disney blockbuster comes out. I'm sure there is one area he would avoid getting inked.

Otter49 that made my day :rotfl2: What a pretty hat he has, so stylish and in season to! :rotfl:

IMG_8957_1.jpg

IMG_8958_1.jpg

Too many tatoos even if they are Disney. Love the Mickeyhead though :rotfl2: .

Thank goodness, I thought it was just me who thought it was a little :scared:.
The house especially made me go :eek:. I love Disney, and it's fun to collect stuff, but there's so many things in that house every inch is covered. You can't even tell the really good, rare items from the cheap knick knacks.

But hey, it's his house and his money... if it makes him happy,good for him :thumbsup2

Yea, well said.

To me, thats really tacky, its not tastefully done, at least to me, where it can be enjoyed. Its all cluttered and all over the place. Looks messy. But like you said, his house, his money...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter