Let's see your Pics entitled "What The.....???"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The birds!!! :eek: Don't leave your pool chairs unattended.

IMG_5550.jpg

IMG_5549.jpg

IMG_5546.jpg

MagicKingdomLadyDressedLikeSnowWhit.jpg

I have posted this on another thread before but it really does fit this one too.

This really disturbs me for some reason.....I keep having thoughts of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" and "The Golden Girls". Help me!

This really disturbs me for some reason.....I keep having thoughts of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" and "The Golden Girls". Help me!

Yeah, check out the look on the face of the little girl in the background. She doesn't know whether to be happy or sad. The smile implies happiness, but the fiddling of her fingers implies WTH? :rotfl:

triple figs-----I wish ya had a put a warning up:rolleyes1 ----if I spit pepsi on the key board ONE more time it will be fried:rotfl: TOOOOOO funny:rotfl2: :lmao:

MagicKingdomLadyDressedLikeSnowWhit.jpg

I have posted this on another thread before but it really does fit this one too.

Yes kids, this is the part of the fairytale that they never told you. It went something like this....
...Then Snow White went on to marry the prince, and move into a small 3 bedroom condo in Central Florida where she cooked and cleaned for 8 men, one prince charming and 7 little guys (and no, I don't mean children). She then got a job at WDW where she is currently employed as the official bag carrier after way too many purchases.

Such a sad ending.

triple figs-----I wish ya had a put a warning up:rolleyes1 ----if I spit pepsi on the key board ONE more time it will be fried:rotfl: TOOOOOO funny:rotfl2: :lmao:
Sorry! ;) I showed DH that picture last night, and he just shook his head. I showed him the Chia Pet a few minutes ago and said I had been singing the Chia Pet jingle since I saw the photo yesterday. His response was, "so, you've been thinking about that hairy guy since last night?" :scared1: :rotfl:

Sorry! ;) I showed DH that picture last night, and he just shook his head. I showed him the Chia Pet a few minutes ago and said I had been singing the Chia Pet jingle since I saw the photo yesterday. His response was, "so, you've been thinking about that hairy guy since last night?" :scared1: :rotfl:

OMG too funny:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

So I"m guessing we didn't spread the seeds on his shoulders too? I'm guessing that maybe he is the illegetimate child of DeVine and Baloo!

My son on his first trip to Disney last December...

I think he was looking at all the sparklies on Jasmine's costume...:rolleyes1
DSCF0932.jpg

QUOTE]

In my book this is the winner...hands down. Made me laugh out loud at work:lmao: :thumbsup2

The beginning of our 10 person, week long vacation....

happyfamily2.jpg

The END of our 10 person week long vacation!!!!!!!

madfamilycastle2.jpg

Actually we had it staged and have the photos side by side in a frame, but the photopass guy thought we were nuts when we told him we wanted to pretend we we were killing each other in front of the castle LOL!

What did you do with the 10th person in the 2nd photo? Guess they must have gotten really out of hand ya buried 'em huh? :) :rotfl2:

These are hilarious! Thanks for sharing!!

The first thing that I noticed was the guy in the white shirt with Mickey ears from the statue Mickey.

Maybe the 10th person went to the Haunted Mansion and stayed!

I swear that earlier today I saw a picture of a lady's backside that had her undergarments hanging out of the bottom of her shorts. I have gone through this thread 2 times now to show it to DW, and I can't find it. Am I crazy or did someone else see it too?

I remember the shorts were blue, and someone commented on how well they matched. But I can't find either. This is going to drive me crazy.

I swear that earlier today I saw a picture of a lady's backside that had her undergarments hanging out of the bottom of her shorts. I have gone through this thread 2 times now to show it to DW, and I can't find it. Am I crazy or did someone else see it too?

I remember the shorts were blue, and someone commented on how well they matched. But I can't find either. This is going to drive me crazy.

Look at page 19 post #274. I think that is what you are looking for..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter