Let's see your Easter trip crowd pics!!

Blessed_wth_Triplets

DIS Veteran
I'd love to see how the crowds were this past week and Easter at the world...would anyone mind posting..or maybe people aren't back yet?...

I just got back Saturday and I did take a picture i will post it....it was at the Spectormagic parade on Friday. It was so crowed we couldn't move. Hold i'll post it now.

IMG_6708.jpg

I'm feeling clastrophobic just looking at that photograph!! Was it like that throughout the park, like by the rides that were not located near Spectromagic?

it was very busy for me. I usually go off season. Most of the major attractions had a 140 minute wait the most. Fast Passes where sold by mid afternoon. Friday MK was open til 3am, we left at 1am and there was quite a crowd still there.

We were there last week as well and although it was crowded we had the best time...we used fast passes and didn't have more than a 5 to 10 minute wait for anything...including Everest or Soarin'

Not Easter Pictures....
March 2nd Magic Kingdom Morning

FantasyLand.jpg

This was the busiest we saw the parks, just before the afternoon parade at HS.
March 3rd Hollywood Studios
HollywoodStudios.jpg

We were there last week and spent Easter Sunday at Epcot!! I would have never know it was a holiday!! It was definately the right park to be at for Easter. I would go back this time of year again and again. We also used fastpasses for the entire trip and our longest wait was at Soarin 35 minutes first thing in the morning!!

:goodvibes

Here's the 2 pictures of crowds I have.

100_0045.jpg

100_0055.jpg

This one is people running to get on Soarin' when the park opened.

bumping, I would love to see more, we are planning on going over april spring break next year and by the way it's looking now, it will be Easter week:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter