Let's see your Disney Coffee Mugs

Here are a few of mine....Sorry the pics are big!

232323232%7Ffp63396%3Enu%3D3342%3E76%3A%3E7%3C3%3E243376%3A8%3B4254ot1lsi

232323232%7Ffp6338%3A%3Enu%3D3342%3E76%3A%3E7%3C7%3E243376%3A8%3B8254ot1lsi

I love that pink one in the bottom picture, what does the other side look like? Also, what is the photo looking mug behind the pink one? Is that a Disney mug also? You definitely have a nice collection.

I love that pink one in the bottom picture, what does the other side look like? Also, what is the photo looking mug behind the pink one? Is that a Disney mug also? You definitely have a nice collection.

The pink mug has more Mickey bubbles on the other side. I got that one at the Disney Store, I really TRY not to buy mugs from there and keep my collection just to mugs from WDW but sometimes I can't resist. The picture looking one behind it is Walt and Mickey standing on Main Street.

My most favorite Disney mug is from our 2004 trip. I saw it on the first day and could not find it anywhere else again, on the last day we were in the gift shop at POFQ and way in the back of one of the shelves was the mug I had been looking for the whole trip, my little niece was with me and she said
"Well, that's some Disney magic just for you." :goodvibes

You have some good ones too, I love the dark one with the Mickey hand handle in the back next to the MGM mug. And I LOVE your Mickey toaster! I have one too, but yours is much nicer.

Thanks. :goodvibes My toaster plays " It's a small world". I wish it played
" When you wish upon a star". Still, how nice is it that making toast can make you smile.

Thanks. :goodvibes My toaster plays " It's a small world". I wish it played
" When you wish upon a star". Still, how nice is it that making toast can make you smile.

May I ask where did you get a toaster like that??? I LOOOVE that and I know my family would love having that!! I think we would probably eat breakfast more..LOL:lmao::goodvibes

I didn't realize how many Disney mugs we had until you started this thread. We have three resort refillable mugs and four Disney coffee mugs. That's seven more than I thought we had. :rotfl:

Summer2010293.jpg

:goodvibes Jennifer

I couldn't resist this guy this trip....

P1000786.jpg

He's great - holds plenty of tea to keep me going of an evening.... :surfweb:

Between DH and I we have several more, but he's my favorite...at least for now...

I'm glad to see that I'm not alone with the Disney mug bug. At last count I had 15 ceramic Disney mugs and probably an equal number of the refillable mugs.

I head to work every morning with a refillable mug full of Keurig brewed coffee.

Thanks for the toaster comments. I was given the toaster for helping someone move, they had received it as a gift, so I don't know much about it. I tried to find out more by using google images, but I never saw another one like it.

All I know is that it is licensed by Disney and I think Sanyo was the manufacturer.

I glad to see that I'm not alone with the Disney mug bug. At last count I had 15 ceramic Disney mugs and probably an equal number of the refillable mugs.

I head to work every morning with a refillable mug full of Keurig brewed coffee.

So do I!! I love my mugs and I love my Keurig! Is pumpkin spice in the stores yet??

DBF bought this for me on our last trip... I think he was trying to hint at something! :rolleyes1
P1000030.jpg

P1000029.jpg
I have to get this mug...Tink looks just like my late Auntie in that picture..all that's missing is a cigarette. My Auntie wasn't a morning person either.

I give you Captain Hook (complete with hook handle)....although, I've never attempted to drink out of it.

Hook.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter