Lets see...My House is clean, I shaved my legs, and

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
My Hair is dyed.....I guess its time I went to WDW!!!! :cool1: (I leave in 2 days). :thumbsup2

Excellent PoohBear123! I get the hair done, the legs shaved and the stuff packed on Thursday and Friday. Saturday we are off! Hope to see you. Say Howdy if you see me. Red head, 5'6", lime green ears button saying DIS PrincessAurora.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! We are off for the Mouse!!!!!!!!

You're way ahead of me. We're leaving tomorrow to head up around 2 and I haven't packed a thing and nothing is done. You'll see me frantically running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get finished tomorrow, it will be very comical!

make sure you have your rain gear packed as we're in for rain and cooler temperatures.

I have last minute packing(saving that for Friday) left to do. Majority is done. Now, I have to clean house! I already have the laundry done and put away....toilets...watch out... :lmao: Now would be a great time for a Fairy Godmother!!!! pixiedust:

I forgot to pack the umbrella! :sad2: Thanks for the reminder guys! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter