Let's play what makes your family GROAN....

Hands down biggest groan is when my DD pouts and begs to go on Tomorrowland Speedway! Standing online in the heat with the stench of tar and motor oil...So you can zip around the track at a whopping 3 miles per hour.....who wouldn't be excited?

When I open up all the curtains at 6:00am and say "rise and shine, it's time to hit the parks!" As far as rides go, Carousel of Progress and IASW, but they endure for me:thumbsup2

My kids love it ALL! (they're still too young to know better)

For me..the only things at Disney I can't stand is the Tomorrowland Speedway, the busses and the chaotic, screamingly loud food court at Pop Century.(why is it always like that?)

Getting up in the morning for rope drop, or as close to it as we can!

Hey, it even makes ME groan...

Mx

My wife groans over my insistence on experiencing the Carousel of Progress on every trip. That, and when I hit double figures in beers consumed at Epcot.

The Jungle Cruise. Of course, it's the good kind of groaning, where you're acknowledging that a joke is so bad, it's good. The best part is when the entire boat groans at once.

What's this?
Ellen's Energy Adventure (aka "The Universe of Energy"). It's a ride/movie thing in Epcot over near Mission Space. Bascially, there's a little preshow, then another movie, then those seats break off into huge ride vehicles, then they go through a jungle with dinosaurs, then form back up for another move.

It was my favorite back when I was a kid (along with the aforementioned Journey into Imagination v1). It IS ~45 minutes long with no way out once it starts though.

When I open up all the curtains at 6:00am and say "rise and shine, it's time to hit the parks!" As far as rides go, Carousel of Progress and IASW, but they endure for me:thumbsup2

I still groan when I think about my mother doing that me as a child.

For me its Country Bears Jamboree.

Things that make us groan:

Daytime parades

Character M&G

Stitch, Pocahontas and Pooh (merchandise, rides, character etc)

Disney Junior stuff

Phineus & Ferb (don't hit me. We don't have kids and don't watch, so we don't get the appeal.)

Completely agree about Jungle Cruise and the jokes! DH audibly groans through most of the ride, while I constantly elbow him in the ribs during each joke. Love it. Also, even though DH loves our trips to WDW, he groans every time he sees me on the boards! :confused3. :rolleyes1

What makes me groan is when we get to the park after a sit down breakfast...he has to go to the bathroom every 20 mins because he felt the need to overstuff himself to get "his money worth at breakfast'...:headache: then he says "go on I will catch up to you guys" then we get on a ride, he is trying to find us...just turns into a headache...:confused3 or maybe not..lol

I don't really groan at much, but DH groans audibly at IASW and Jungle Cruise but he dutifully puts on a happy face and lets me do my thing...that is if he ever wants to make it for one of the steamy, crowded SWW :rolleyes1

The teacups, hands down. I am the only adult in my family who will ride it, so I'm tasked with taking all the kids on it this trip... :rotfl2:

IASW -cute at first, then drags on a bit too long and can't get the song out of our heads!

Also the THIRD ride of the trip on Jungle Cruise. It is one of my son's absolute favourite. I am quite content the first 1 or two times, but after that...GROAN!

the kids & I groan at all the people who think Universal and Magic Kingdom are related. really?? :rotfl2:

I know, right! :lmao:

I always seem to have this conversation at least once before every trip with some clueless person:

Person: So, you're going to Disneyland?
Me: Disney World
Person: Are you going to see Harry Potter?
Me: No, we're just going to Disney.
Person: Harry Potter isn't at Disney?
Me: No, that's Universal Studios.
Person: I thought Universal Studios is part of Disney.
Me: No. :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter