Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TNP loves to ride Mid-way Mania despite the line.

TSMM has truly earned long lines. It's a super great attraction.

TNP........Prefers the old or new tiger tails? Or doesn't know the difference since they've always been so great?

Actually I don't know the difference because I have not tried either one so far. Do they deliver?

TNP enjoys taking flash pictures on the dark rides?

Nope, 'cause I can never get the timing right and they end up blurry.

TNP... has never been to DL on Valentine's Day?

True, which is fine by me, because I hate with a really strong passion V-day. Matter of fact, the only thing that I really truly like and have an interest in is the St. Valentines Day Massacre. It's history is really very interesting,bloody yes, but still interesting all the same.

TNP hates HMH?

that'd be a negative... HMH is the best.

TNP has been to 33?

TNP ever been to MNSSHP?

Not in a long time and would really like to go back since it's in DL and has more going on it just hasn't been in the cards because of school.

TNP.............Prefers Tower of Terror or Rocket Rods?

In the humble opinion of my taste buds, yes, the Dis popcorn is worth the price. I find it to be quite yummy indeedy! :)

TNP a two day old gummy bear at the land or a three day old bit of cotton candy?

On the way in... I still get mixed up as to the most efficient way to get to each area.

TNP leaves all their pins at home for each visit to a Disney park.

TNP leaves all their pins at home for each visit to a Disney park.

I don't have any pins. I'm still not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing; hear hear they are highly addicting.

TNP... bring your own snacks or buy snacks in the park?

TNP... bring your own snacks or buy snacks in the park?

I might carry in breakfast but it doesn't last past the first attraction. I don't carry in my Mickey Ice Cream bar.

TNP......Which DCA attraction first?

None, because I do not normally do DCA. But if I was going to, it would be ToT. But again, I do nor normally visit that park. Because if I am there, then unless I astral project, I cannot be in the real, original land.

TNP likes to visit first ____________ ride attraction at Disneyland?

TNP.......How many minutes before opening do you tend to arrive?

30ish, I tend to stay within walking distance and make a stop at 7-11 for coffee and a few snacks first.

TNP... Strawberry or regular DCA margarita?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter