Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TNP remembers a ferris wheel in disneyland ? if i remember correctly there was one at the end of main street back in 88 corect me if im wrong

False, I was only one so that would have been a pretty good memory to remember that! :goodvibes

TNP, stops by the sweet store on Mainstreet on their way out of the park to bring goodies home! :cake:

haha they are there to make sure no one stands up or gets out right before the hill . Right before you go up take a quick look back to the right and they are sitting there at a control station :)

Oh! I read that and thought that you meant at the bottom of the drop. :) Yes, I've seen them right before it, but I don't think I've ever waved... :)

rewardsinlife said:
TNP, stops by the sweet store on Mainstreet on their way out of the park to bring goodies home! :cake:

True! Nothing like a late-night cupcake!

TNP collects Disneyland somethings?? (Shirts? Ornaments? Vinylmation ?)

True, i have been collecting pressed pennies for many years.

Tnp...loved riding Mater's junkyard jamboree.

True! I have only done it once so far, but it was a blast! I love especially that you can lean into the side and make it go a little faster! :hyper:

TNP, knows where the real skull head is placed in Pirates of the Carribean! :eek:

True! I have only done it once so far, but it was a blast! I love especially that you can lean into the side and make it go a little faster! :hyper:

TNP, knows where the real skull head is placed in Pirates of the Carribean! :eek:

True.. I think. Pretty sure I read somewhere it was on the headboard on the bed?

TNP has been to the park for New Years?

true i have never rode it :confused3, dont know why i relax on the benches by chip n dales house and wait for my wife and kids,

TNP, think the outside of IASW needs a paint job or some sort of face lift ? pretty at night not so much in the day...just my opinion

True! Actually, I would like it to be as majestic as it is for the Holidays, year round, night and day!

TNP is not happy with the refurb of Indiana Jones.

False, Indiana Jones really needs this refurb. hopefully it wil be back to its former glory when it reopens.

TNP...Thinks Luigi's flying tires is a real letdown.

False, Indiana Jones really needs this refurb. hopefully it wil be back to its former glory when it reopens.

TNP...Thinks Luigi's flying tires is a real letdown.

True.....not worth the long wait. :sad1:

TNP has stopped to watch Maestro Goofy at the Paradise Pier Lagoon?

I like Cars but have not been to Carsland as of yet, not sure when that status will change either because I do not normally visit DCA, only Disneyland, what can I say?

TNP prefers Disneyland to DCA?

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

True : nothing like walking in Walt's Park! With that being said, I'll see the new California Adventure tomorrow, maybe it will change!

TNP thinks Disneyland is way better than the Magic Kingdom in Disney World.

true ! well we never been to WDW yet but how can that not be true!;)

TNP,has won a giant wiener dog throwing baseballs at paradise pier ?

False, i've never played the games on the boardwalk.

TNP...has had their picture taken at pixie hollow.

True! Well not the actual day..but does Christmas Eve count? :goodvibes I think it does!

TNP, you go on big thunder railroad ride or splash mountain during the fireworks! pixiedust:

rewardsinlife said:
TNP, you go on big thunder railroad ride or splash mountain during the fireworks! pixiedust:

False, but want to try it! As of right now my son doesn't want to miss a single second of fireworks so it might not be for a while :)
TNP has been to a Disney park outside of the US.

False, but I think that is okay...I am a creature of habit :)

TNP, listens to Disney music to 'get in the mood' on the drive or trip to Disney!:listen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter