Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a secret... just that pathway, to the right side of the Harbor Galley, along the River's of America..... where Splash Mountain, goes under the walkway..... You know, right, Mikey?

How long will you be at DLR?? Enjoy Club 33!!!;)

True, favorite snack, is Benigets... although did not get any on the last trip....

TNP, enjoys shopping for jewelry on Mainstreet...

Not really a secret... just that pathway, to the right side of the Harbor Galley, along the River's of America..... where Splash Mountain, goes under the walkway..... You know, right, Mikey?

How long will you be at DLR?? Enjoy Club 33!!!;)

OHH.. that little path, yes, i know of it. I love that little path, its always so
peaceful along there, i very rarely ever have seen anybody walk along it.

We are leaving here at 1:00am on sunday morning.:drive: i figure we will get to anaheim about 10:30 and be in the parks by 11:00. we are spending 5 days in the park. we are SOOOO looking forward to this trip!!:banana::banana:
Yep, Club 33 on october 1! WOO HOO!!!!! :woohoo:

True, favorite snack, is Benigets... although did not get any on the last trip....

TNP, enjoys shopping for jewelry on Mainstreet...

Yes I do enjoy that.

TNP likes to window shop at DTD?

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

TNP likes to window shop at DTD?

Absolutely. It's so much more cost-effective than ACTUALLY shopping at DTD... :rotfl:

TNP has a trip planned sometime in the next 12 months.

kylie71 said:
True, hopefully for April..

TNP: Has eaten at Flo's V8 Cafe at night..

False. I've seen it at night but haven't eaten there...

TNP rode Luigi's Flying Tires when the beach balls were still there?

False, i have yet to ride luigi's, but we will be there next week.

TNP...enjoys riding the monorail at night?

TNP...enjoys riding the monorail at night?

False, but probably just because I've never tried it. I LOVE, however, riding BTMRR or Screamin' at night...

TNP has parked in the old parking lot where DCA is now.

TRUE! I remember parking a couple of times in the 'Simba' parking lot! I even remember those old trams...the ones without the doors on them! lol. :goodvibes

TNP has, or would like to go to DL during Halloween time!

TRUE! I remember parking a couple of times in the 'Simba' parking lot! I even remember those old trams...the ones without the doors on them! lol. :goodvibes

TNP has, or would like to go to DL during Halloween time!

True … I live close by so I am at DL often. Just there Monday.

TNP has been or is going to MNSSHP!

True : will be at Mickey's Halloween Party in less than 3 weeks and did Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party at Disney World twice!

TNP favorite Disneyland Mountain is Splash Mountain.

True, splash mountain is my favorite mountain ride.

Tnp.. has had a waterside table while dining at the Blue Bayou.

false:mad:, planning on it for upcoming trip in febuary:)

TNP ,what was your first ride/attraction you went on your first time ever visiting the parks?

True..I had a first ride at DL? ;) It was the Jungle Cruise(I was still a baby)

TNP, you have had a Disney character stop and hug you, or give you an autograph, on the way to their break. (I.E. it can't be that you waited in line to see them...they stopped specially on their way 'out of the park' for you or a family member) :cool1:

False. I dont get teary eyed, but i do get a sence of great joy and happiness when going under the bridge.

TNP...always enters disneyland through the same tunnel.

True, I go through the right side tunnel everytime b/c that is the closest to the handicap entrance :goodvibes

TNP, has waited an hr. or more in a ride line and has played a game with their 'party' or on their phone to pass the time.

false, an hour is just too long to be standing in line ! the longest wait was just under 40 minutes for TSMM,

TNP, gets to the gates befor the park opens

TNP, gets to the gates befor the park opens

True, whenever possible!! On our last trip one of the days my husband wanted to sleep in a little, so I went over on my own to be there at rope drop...

TNP has been scared (at some point) on some of the Fantasyland rides...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter