Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not TNP but I will look for it! Thank YOU!

TNP watches fireworks every trip.

You are welcome. I just love hidden treasures!

For TNP statement:

FALSE. Alas, I do not stay to watch the fireworks very often. My trips to DL are usually day trips. In order to make sure I get home safely, I have to leave by 9pm. I do sometimes see the fireworks from the freeway on my way home. I do make it a point to see the fireworks when I stay at DLR (like for next month!)

TNP likes to window shop on Main Street.

Eh, window shopping isn't my cup of tea.

TNP has ridden California Screamin' more than 5 times in a single day.

False, I have never ridden CA Screamin' (and probably never will)

TNP has taken a photo by one of the letters in C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A near the entrance of CA.

TRUE. Hasn't everybody? We like the ones that someone can sit on, like the "C" or "L". I have one pic from a couple years ago of my little sister late at night pouting because she didn't want to leave.

TNP has been the last person for the day on the Haunted Mansion.

False. I rarely stay that late. But maybe for my next trip on September 23. My DH and I are taking a two day trip by ourselves:goodvibes. Just might work out. It is his favorite ride.

TNP has watched a masterful candy maker CM make candy canes in the window of the Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen.

False...Maybe on our trip in November. :)

TNP remembers riding the Motorboat Cruise.

TRUE! I remember riding the Motorboat Cruise when I was little all the time!!!

TNP takes time and walks around the Resort, downtown disney and the Disney Hotels just to look around and enjoy.

TRUE! I remember riding the Motorboat Cruise when I was little all the time!!!

TNP takes time and walks around the Resort, downtown disney and the Disney Hotels just to look around and enjoy.

Well it's both true and false, it depends on how many days we are there. Our next trip we probably won't wander much, but if we are there for Tgiving then we probably will. When we are visiting for more than 2 nights then yes, we do wander. :)

TNP has had some of the Guy Fieri candy canes!!

TNP has had some of the Guy Fieri candy canes!![/QUOTE]

False, sadly! :sad1: But I would love to try one! I love Guy! :thumbsup2

TNP remembers riding the Pack Mules.

FALSE. Sadly I never was able to ride them. I am old enough to have been able to ride them, but I am sure my DM wouldn't have let me. Well I have two horses now to make up for it. (And the sore behind!)

TNP Has seen Tom Sawyer on Tom Sawyer's Island (when it was only Tom Sawyer's Island)

False. I don't remember ever seeing Tom Sawyer.

I barley remember the Pack Mules and loved the skyway tram.

TNP remembers seeing Capt. EO.

*Gasp* True, I sure do! I loved how everyone danced at the end!

TNP takes pics of Hidden Mickeys in the park.

False, I do not like kettle corn at all, give me caramel popcorn or plain but not kettle.

TNP trades pins!!! :)

FALSE.
I actually just started collecting pins, but I haven't gotten into the trading thing yet... I just love to collect right now.

TNP loves the Monte Cristo at Blue Bayou.

FALSE.
I actually just started collecting pins, but I haven't gotten into the trading thing yet... I just love to collect right now.

TNP loves the Monte Cristo at Blue Bayou.

False. I have never had a Monte Cristo ever! Would like to try one though. maybe my next trip.

TNP always touches the apple on the Snow White's Scary Adventures queue.

False. And which apple is this, there's more than 1 on the ride. Plus, you're supposed to keep your hands & arms inside at all times. ;)

TNP gets scared of something in It's Tough To Be A Bug.

False. And which apple is this, there's more than 1 on the ride. Plus, you're supposed to keep your hands & arms inside at all times. ;)

TNP gets scared of something in It's Tough To Be A Bug.

It is in the queue, located when you first enter the building. Every third or fourth person who touches it, it makes a cackle noise (I think a cackle). So now my sleepy head (I just woke up) thinks it may be a book.

True, the rat tails usually scare. I never seem to know when they come up in the story line.

TNP was at Disneyland on it's 50th Birthday, July 17, 2005.

Oh pixiewings, no! Please say you are just kidding! Oh well....the line always seems long enough. Here is some caramel or plain popcorn for you popcorn::

No, it's true, I hate kettle corn. Not sure why, but I'd take caramel or plain anyday. In fact I won't even eat kettle corn, and yes I have tried it. :goodvibes Thanks for sharing the good stuff with me! LOL

It is in the queue, located when you first enter the building. Every third or fourth person who touches it, it makes a cackle noise (I think a cackle). So now my sleepy head (I just woke up) thinks it may be a book.

True, the rat tails usually scare. I never seem to know when they come up in the story line.

TNP was at Disneyland on it's 50th Birthday, July 17, 2005.

The apple is at the beginning of the line near the building, you walk up and there's a book with an apple on it (it's brass and near the chains), touch it and the Queen laughs.

False, sadly we were not going to DL quite yet, we wanted to wait until the girls were both tall enough to ride almost everything. :)

TNP likes the Jungle Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter