Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
True and false. Eat some in the room and take some on the go with us to eat while going over or inside the park. I would take a big bottle of carrot juice with me every morning, the problem was I would have to take time to pee a couple times in the morning after that huge drink!

TNP loves the food in the parks.

actually, not so much. Disney World has better restaurant food

tnp eats in Downtown Disney at least once a trip

True. We have made it a tradition to eat breakfast our last day there at Rainforest Cafe.

The next poster loves the gumbo served at Blue Bayou or Cafe Orleans.

False. I don't even remember going on either one although I'm sure I have probably ages ago. Why go on those when you can go on Space Mountain or something fast?

TNP watches at least one parade every trip.

false..........not least not in years and years....can't ride it anymore without getting sick and I don't want to be sick

tnp rides Tower of Terror over and over

Only if I have a death wish..... thanks to just enough motion sickness to make me think while I am walking by ToT oh stop mocking me! I am not getting on your elevator! :faint:

The next poster takes motion sickness products so they don't feel sick on ToT.

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

False. Although I am getting close. :) Just missing Plaza Inn.

The next poster has stayed at all 3 DLR hotels.

False. We checked into it, but decided it wasn't for us.

The next poster has been inside club 1901.

False, love that ride!

TNP has to get a Dole Whip every trip.

Don't misunderstand me please, I too love the ride. But what I do not love is feeling sick. That is not my fault, it is just the way some human bodies react to certain stimuli. I am so glad and happy for anyone that is not affected that way.
Thanks to different motion sickness preventions and treatments that I will try in due time, Illllll be back. :thumbsup2

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

I don't know what club 1901 is to be honest. Is that a kissing cousin to club 33? ;)

The next poster loves to sip upon a nice cool Mint Julep while visiting New Orleans Square.

On research looks like Club 1901 is inside Carthay Circle for Club 33 members.
I have not been there

tnp is celebrating someone's birthday or anniversary on their next trip

True to the mint Julep.
False to the Bday.
And yes, club 1901 is in Carthay Circle and is for club 33 members only.

The next poster will be at DL on Mother's Day. (I will! :) )

Oh, I wish!

TNP collects an unusual Disney keepsake (oh, and if true, please tell us what it is)

sorry, the mint julep question wasn't there when I replied ;)

I have lots of Disney collections, but nothing really unusual.

tnp has a trip in June

Not that I am aware of.... ;) but who knows maybe.... :faint:

The next poster likes to dine at the Rain forest Cafe in DTD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter