Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
True!!!! My DD10 and I will ride it several times a visit. My DH and DD12 avoid it like a plague.

The next poster doesn't like the Christmas overlays on some of the attractions.

Lana :)

lana772 said:
True!!!! My DD10 and I will ride it several times a visit. My DH and DD12 avoid it like a plague.

The next poster doesn't like the Christmas overlays on some of the attractions.

True, they "ruin" the mansion as far as I am concerned. Can someone explain why it is less scary at Halloween and Christmas than it is the rest of the year? I wanted to love the JS layover, but I don't even like it.

TNP has been to every character meal available at DLR

False - for now!
we haven't done Storyteller's or Ariel's Grotto BUT I have reservation on our next trip!

TNP -- has gone thru a day without sitting down to eat -- just snacking all day long!

False, but not for long! We plan to just snack all day on the first day of our trip in a couple weeks because we'll be competing in the Gumball Rally!

The next poster doesn't ever want to watch Captain EO again!

Um, I guess true. I've never seen it, but I have no desire to. :)

TNP loves King Arthur's Carousel.

True. I love the history behind it.

The next poster has never been inside the museum inside the Columbia.

True

The next poster has seen the same cat (s) during different visits at Disneyland.

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

False. Well at least not that I noticed. We do frequently see cats, but I don't pay enough attention to them to recognize them.

The next poster has taken pictures of the Disneyland cats.

I tried the one time I did see a kitty, but it turned out that he was camera shy.

The next poster has dropped their roasted nuts on Main Street (By accident or not)

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

No, but I have dropped my popcorn on Main St.

TNP has made use of Disney's practice to replace balloons that are let go of on accident, or even popped.

I have not purchased any balloons so far, so no.

The next poster always looks forward to going on a jungle cruise adventure.

True, the backside of water thrills me every time. :)

TNP likes watching Great Moments With Mr Lincoln.

True. The first time I saw it I stared with my mouth open in awe. The animatronics are just amazing. I can only imagine what the guest in 1965 thought.

The next poster loves to watch "It's Tough to be a Bug"

No, but that is only because every time I go to visit they are always out to lunch.

;)

The next poster loves to watch all of the parades at either park.

True! It's one of my favorite shows. I go even if the kids (DS13, DS16) don't want to. :)

TNP has ridden splash mountain 3 or more times in a row (back to back)

Yes, yes I have. Many years ago now, but it was great!

TNP has lost an article of clothing or jewelry on a DLR ride.

True. I have never been on TOT. DD10 and I are always doing something else when DH and DD12 ride it. She was too little for years and now that she is tall enough it's just not something she wants to ride. (And I don't care either way)

The next poster has never been on Mickey's Fun Wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter