Let's not forget the disney visa????????

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by nanatink, Mar 11, 2005.

1. nanatink

nanatink DIS Veteran

Has anyone called. The cm I had cut me off when I asked and sent me to the disney web site for specials. For those in the know where on the disney web site do you go. To tell you the truth I don't like a few things on there site. The begining just irritates me. You have to wait until the music ends to go and do a search.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. csmommy

csmommy <font color=purple>DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>

Yes, I just asked & no they aren't any. :sad2:

4. fam4jc

fam4jc DIS Veteran

I just went on the bank one website - nothing for WDW. There is a ship board credit for DCL and a couple of offers for DL; but nothing for WDW. I wish they would do something for us... atleast tripple miles (which is what they have going for DL)

5. 3PrezGirls

3PrezGirls Mouseketeer

I know you would think there would be better perks to having the card. I'm new to the card and am not thrilled with it.

6. maxsmom

maxsmom DIS Veteran

I'm really surprised that there is nothing for WDW. Isn't that supposed to be one of the perks. THey've always had something it seems when we checked. It maynot have been as good as other things but it was at least something. I feel so left out.

7. crazyboutWDW

crazyboutWDW Mouseketeer

I got the Disney visa last year, and received a discount on rooms, if they do not offer any discounts this year for Disney visa holders, then I will cancel my card. I only got it for WDW perks.

8. missypie

missypie <font color=red>Has an outlet for romance<br><font

They should be ashamed for having 0 offers for WDW for months now. You'd think they'd at least do some token offer like $25 Disney Dollars for booking a package or something. But right now I'm sitting on $868 from my Disney Visa...hope to pay for most of our meals with it...so I'm not complaining too much.