Let's Meet in the Dump Shop SciFi Breakfast

Thanks Magdalene ., I am still trying to figure out how t multi quote and be able to answer each quote ?????

There is a button called "+Quote" at the bottom right of every post, press that. Once you selected all the posts you want to quote, go to the bottom of the page to the reply field. There you will see a button called "Insert Quotes", press this and you will see a window where you then confirm that you want to quote the selected posts. And then they are in the reply field.

You can even quote just a part of a post: Highlight what you want to quote with your mouse (hold down the left mouse button while moving your mouse over the text you want to highlight). Once you let go of the left mouse button you will see that at the end of the highlighted text there are two buttons, one +Quote and one Reply. And from there it works just like above.

And finally, you can just go to every post you want to quote and hit the button "Reply". If you do that on multiple posts without posting a reply in between, they are all being added to the reply field like a multiquote.

Hope this helps!

Oh,my...your directions are excellent...but it may take awhile for my drugged brain to figure it all out. I have been on pain meds since the fall (day after Christmas) so my brain is pretty much semi-fried about now.:sad2::bored:

Oh, I am so sorry that you have to take such strong meds!! I hope you will soon feel better!

:rotfl2:
There is a button called "+Quote" at the bottom right of every post, press that. Once you selected all the posts you want to quote, go to the bottom of the page to the reply field. There you will see a button called "Insert Quotes", press this and you will see a window where you then confirm that you want to quote the selected posts. And then they are in the reply field.

You can even quote just a part of a post: Highlight what you want to quote with your mouse (hold down the left mouse button while moving your mouse over the text you want to highlight). Once you let go of the left mouse button you will see that at the end of the highlighted text there are two buttons, one +Quote and one Reply. And from there it works just like above.

And finally, you can just go to every post you want to quote and hit the button "Reply". If you do that on multiple posts without posting a reply in between, they are all being added to the reply field like a multiquote.

Hope this helps!
I think I've got it!!!!

Oh, I am so sorry that you have to take such strong meds!! I hope you will soon feel better!
Thank you, Rosie! Do you have a date for the cataract surgery? Do keep us posted! :flower3: :flower2:

See the eye doctor on March 23rd!! I think it will be soon after that , hopefully in April !!

Just saw the post about Judy's surgery on the 4th. I understand her getting panicky!!! Will be sending good thoughts and blessings for her...and you! :love::hug: How did you know about the cataracts? Blurred vision or just was like needing new glasses? Cataract surgery freaks me out...well, any surgery freaks me out because I am a certified wimp. ::yes::

This darn new format! Had to type this four times before I could post...:confused3

Yes she is fine about her surgery, just packing about her Baby ( Kyle) .She is supposed to come home on Friday' insisted we do not stay at the hospital wither which was why I didn't take the day off . Samantha is taking her on Thursday and Dave is going up to spend the evening with her which she did not want anyone up there , but he says he is going :love2::rotfl2:

I hope everyone's surgeries go well, Rosie.

Thank you Kathy:goodvibes

Hope this helps!

I am trying to update this a bit !!

We had ressies for the SpecialCharacter meal at Sci Fi

Here we all are in the Foyer!!

Who is that Handsome guy between Marv and Pat:rotfl2:

Some more pix of characters

Was this butter Pat????

A fruitcup

The yoghurt dish yummy!!

Sorry didn't get a pix before we ate some :rotfl2:

Some very yummy breakfasts
Okay will be back soon with more

We started the day with a few drops.
IMG_8495.jpg

IMG_8499.jpg

The new icon for DHS

IMG_8503.jpg

Hey wait....... Do I see that tower looking like it is being raised. It was very prominent last week, from the road and lit up at night.

IMG_8504.jpg

Then a backlot tour. And now this one has moss growing on it. :rotfl2:

IMG_8512.jpg

Do I see tumble monkey costumes.
IMG_8516.jpg

A spin on TSMM

IMG_8521.jpg

It was obviously Star Wars weekend so Star tours was in order.

IMG_8522.jpg

Then we got to breakfast. This wonderful woman checked us in. She was asking us if we wanted to join the rebellion but she had a bit of an accent. So it was quite comical trying to figure out what she was asking us.:rotfl2:

IMG_8524.jpg

Here is the menu
IMG_8529.jpg

I think those were rolls Rosie
IMG_8530.jpg

They had star wars clips going instead of the regular feature.

I cannot remember what this was.

It was a fun ( and expensive ) breakfast. Really a unique experience.

Breakfast looks like a lot of fun and Marv has that mischieveous look in his eyes. The food looks yummy too. And thanks for your add ons, Pat. Love the picture on TOT.

Phew something got sooooo messed up I ha a hard time getting to post a reply to Kathy and tp Thank Pat for her additions !!

Breakfast looks like a lot of fun and Marv has that mischieveous look in his eyes. The food looks yummy too. And thanks for your add ons, Pat. Love the picture on TOT.
Hi Kathy has only taken me a half hour to be able to reply, some how I replied and it showed all of Pat's post and wouldn't let me post

Continuing with our Studios day

Carol's favorite show !!

My favorite in the studios !!!

Now onto our evening

[/URL]

My drink ..... any guesses where we went ?????

Okay I'll show and tell

Hard to tell who is having the most fun!!!

Tried to hide didn't you Marv~~~~

and finally

I guess we went back to ToT? The lady next to Marv grabbed him during the drop. :rotfl2:

Then we went into the movies

Gangster this time.

Some trivia ---- In the Art shop near the entrance.

Then we went over to EPCOT.

Okay- Dinner at Via Napoli maybe? This obviously is dessert.

What the heck is this? Storage by AA for Flower and Garden grub?

The sinkhole!!!!! :scared1: This last trip we had the TV on and there was a show about sinkholes and how common they are in Central Florida. Yeah that makes me feel good. :eek:

I love Flower and garden.

Good old Y M C A

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter