Let's Jump for June 2013 ~ Scrapbook Challenge ~ tpaetz is our winner!!!!

I haven't been active with my totals so have no idea when I last posted totals. I will jump on board now though. 20 for me.

Will someone please motivate me this month?! I just can't seem to work up any motivation to actually put paper and pictures to pages.

5 pages today! Could have gotten more done if I hadn't fallen asleep after coming home from work. lol

Productive day here today.. please add 20 to my total.

I hope to have a very productive week next week.. I have 2 projects that must be completed and they are ready to go.. just need me to sit down and get them moving!!!

Will someone please motivate me this month?! I just can't seem to work up any motivation to actually put paper and pictures to pages.

go Cassey, go Cassey :banana::banana: hope you can get some done soon!

Goal was 20, don't know if it got overlooked or not?? I have completed 10.

oops, I read your post wrong!

got everyone else on for goals and updated total's to here!

I got 4 pages done yesterday!

keep on scrapping ladies!

I completed 8 pages before I left for Georgia - up to 15 for this month. Hope to get a few more completed this week!

Becky

Please add 10 more to my total. I hope to do at least that many tomorrow.. need to get DH's birthday present done for the weekend... :)

Lisa,

I completed DH's PL style 8x8 coach's retirement scrapbook today! :woohoo:

Please add 104 pages to my total.. However, please keep my totals but do not put me in the running to win this month as I have a very busy July and can't promise I can get in here alot to keep the challenge current.. Next month is fair, senior photos x 2 sessions, back to school shopping, a weekend away, a soccer tournament, some additional remodeling, etc... I think I'm running out of days to do something fun with the kidlets especially since 2 of them are working full time...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter