Let's Jump for June 2013 ~ Scrapbook Challenge ~ tpaetz is our winner!!!!

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Hello all! June is a busy month for us all with end of school, graduations, recitals and vacations, our goal this month is 500 pages!

All pages traditional or digital 6 x 6 and larger count towards our goal!
so jump on in and let me know your personal goal for the month and let's get scrapping :)

TOTAL FOR MONTH TO DATE : 450

Scrappers/Goals
mommy2mrb - 30 pages (mine only count for total goal) :flower3:
ArizonaRita - 25 :flower3:
disneyAKJ - 20
DisneyBelle99 - 5 :flower3:
JJ&JHsmom - 10
lynner - 2
Poppins2000 - 40
PrincessNancy96 - 75 :flower3:
3pletprincesses - 15
tpaetz - 75 :flower3:

Completed Pages

ArizonaRita - 30
DisneyAKJ - 10
disneybelle99 - 7
JJ&JHsmom - 8
johnsonslovedisney - 67
mommy2mrb - 38
Poppins2000 - 21
princessnancy96 - 144 :woohoo:
3pletprincesses - 20
tpaetz - 105:woohoo:

goal met: :flower3:
leader: :woohoo:

I want in with a goal of 75 pages. Spent last month making Reddy's cutouts so this month I can put pages together. Thanks for sharing Reddy!

I'm in for 75... I'm hoping for more than that with the 3 projects that have to be completed this month....

I would like to join in, but at a minuscule amount.......5 pages!!!! Are there rules other than the ones stated in the first post? Thanks, Deb

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
I am so HAPPY!! Disneyland Paris is DONE!! Woop Woop!:cool1:
For those of you who know me you know that I have been working on this trip since 2010, saving London for last. I can actually start London now!:cool1:

I am starting this month with a whoping 58pages!:cool1:
There is a nice little dent in the monthly total to get us started!

As for my goal, lets say 25.
My preschool is closing so eithr i will be working alot to help it close and I wont get anything done or I will be scrapping alot and get alot done on books.

Thanks to everyone who has put up with me on this journey!
Now "Straight on to morning"! (any Oncers out there?)
:grouphug:
Rita

I want in with a goal of 75 pages. Spent last month making Reddy's cutouts so this month I can put pages together. Thanks for sharing Reddy!

that should help you crank out the pages!

I'm in for 75... I'm hoping for more than that with the 3 projects that have to be completed this month....

I'm sure you will more than meet your goal Nan!

I would like to join in, but at a minuscule amount.......5 pages!!!! Are there rules other than the ones stated in the first post? Thanks, Deb

nope, no other rules...just post what you complete and I will add it to your total! hope you can get more than your goal finished :cheer2:

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
I am so HAPPY!! Disneyland Paris is DONE!! Woop Woop!:cool1:
For those of you who know me you know that I have been working on this trip since 2010, saving London for last. I can actually start London now!:cool1:

I am starting this month with a whoping 58pages!:cool1:
There is a nice little dent in the monthly total to get us started!

As for my goal, lets say 25.
My preschool is closing so eithr i will be working alot to help it close and I wont get anything done or I will be scrapping alot and get alot done on books.

Thanks to everyone who has put up with me on this journey!
Now "Straight on to morning"! (any Oncers out there?)
:grouphug:
Rita

:yay: Rita, do you want the 58 pages to be added for this month??? or just on your yearly total?

I've never been asked that. Definitely yearly total but if you think its too large we can say 15 for the month?.
Deferment to the hostess:goodvibes

I've never been asked that. Definitely yearly total but if you think its too large we can say 15 for the month?.
Deferment to the hostess:goodvibes

I was talking about your 58 finished pages, not your goal! to add the 58 pages to your yearly total Nan will have to do that!

27 Pages done!

:yay:

I'm in for 40 this month...

Becky

got you added!

I'm in! My goal for this month is 10 pages. Not going to have much scrap time.:sad1:

hopefully you can find some extra time here and there!

Please count my total for the month so far as 30.
Thank you:)

Still going to try for another 25.

I got another 28 pages done.

It helps that I am still off work recovering from surgery.

Please count my total for the month so far as 30.
Thank you:)

Still going to try for another 25.

:banana:

I got another 28 pages done.

It helps that I am still off work recovering from surgery.

:yay:

got quiet a bit done today...total for the month so far 26 pages! finished our DLR dance trip and all of Megan's dance and choir events! just have whats on my camera to upload after all the next week of school activities and keep plugging away on Megan's bday DLR trip!

My goal is to get photo pass ordered
then get photos printed - I already counted my pages so no numbers for me ;(

Here it is, nearly the 15th of the month, and I have not even thought about scrapbooking so far this month! It has been a whirlwind, and I don't think there will be any time spent in my craft room this weekend, with Father's Day and all, much less setting a goal.....my goal should be 1 -2 page layout!

Happy scrapping! I am jealous, but hopefully I can squeeze in a few pages next week!

16 more pages done yesterday. Hope to get more done today, but the chores are getting in the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter