Let's hear from all you OFF KILTER fans !!!!

Can someone tell me what days OK will be playing at EPCOT this week? We arrive on Tueday, and I want to make sure we go to EPCOT on a day that they're playing.

TIA!

Can someone tell me what days OK will be playing at EPCOT this week? We arrive on Tueday, and I want to make sure we go to EPCOT on a day that they're playing.

TIA!

Here you go, this is the Entertainment Schedule provided by Steve Soares.
Click on the purple Epcot tab at the top of the page for current info.
http://wdwent.com/

Off Kilter
High-energy progressive Celtic music.
Sunday & Wednesday-Saturday at 2:30, 3:30, 5:30, 6:30 & 7:30pm
Length of show: 30 minutes

Have a great time!!! :wave::shamrock:

I should of posted a month ago when we returned but life has been really busy as of late. We loved the F&W festival again this year. We saw our favorite group on 5 different days. One day we actually saw all there sets for the day. We only saw Jamie the one day. Can't wait to get back and see our favorite group again. :)

Beginning this Friday (11/25), their show times change to 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00 and 6:15. I'll see as many sets for as many days as I can beginning Dec. 3rd! :woohoo:

WOW Nancy those are great times! If they kept that schedule I would be able to see 3 shows a day instead of 2! :thumbsup2

WOW Nancy those are great times! If they kept that schedule I would be able to see 3 shows a day instead of 2! :thumbsup2
Arlene - come back in December! :teeth: They've always played earlier during holiday time since I started paying attention in 2006! The British Revolution will also have 2:00 and 3:00 shows, so I won't be seeing all of their sets.

P.S. You could see all of their sets if you told your husband you'd see him after 8 p.m.!

Sure that would go over well!!!! :rolleyes:

If you don't mind leaving the park every day after two sets, that's fine. But if you would like to spend the whole day at Epcot and hear the bands/see your friends - it seems to me that your DH ought to be willing to make some concessions occasionally.

Took My brother and his family this past december and while they were standing in lines for rides my wife and I went over to hear the boys play. Great as usual and one thing which made it a Christmas present for us was this was the first time in quite a few trips that the three originals were on stage!
Next Off Kilter fix is due in May! :cool1:
tom

Took My brother and his family this past december and while they were standing in lines for rides my wife and I went over to hear the boys play. Great as usual and one thing which made it a Christmas present for us was this was the first time in quite a few trips that the three originals were on stage!
Next Off Kilter fix is due in May! :cool1:
tom

Which 3 originals?

Hey, check this video out...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7my0oMaxsjA&feature=related

I can't see through the plexiglass to see if that's Scotty Z drumming, gosh I hope so.
Sure, I understand that people need days off and sometimes people call in sick, but this is like the Off Kilter alternate universe experience!!! :confused3

I know Jason, Mark Mc and that appears to be Billy V, are all capable and talented musicians, but wow, that looks and sounds different than I'm accustomed to! Who's that on bass? He's doing a good job, too.

Hey, check this video out...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7my0oMaxsjA&feature=related

I can't see through the plexiglass to see if that's Scotty Z drumming, gosh I hope so.
Sure, I understand that people need days off and sometimes people call in sick, but this is like the Off Kilter alternate universe experience!!! :confused3

I know Jason, Mark Mc and that appears to be Billy V, are all capable and talented musicians, but wow, that looks and sounds different than I'm accustomed to! Who's that on bass? He's doing a good job, too.

I've heard that bass player a few times, and I think they call him Woody. That's about 3 subs too many for me!

I wish they sold OFF KILTER t-shirts in the pavillion store. I have lots of Disney shirts and would love to be able to buy a OK shirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter