Let's hear from all you OFF KILTER fans !!!!

Has anyone been contacted yet by WDW?
I have not.

I just found the following reply to the email I sent last week. Hopefully, the "appropriate leadership" will listen to the fans and forget about taking away the kilts. If anyone hasn't yet sent an email, please consider doing so. The more people they hear from, the better the chances the kilts will stay!

I wonder if the moderators would allow a post about the kilt issue to stay on the main board? I think a lot more people would see it there than in this sub-forum.

Dear Ms. *****,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your concerns for the costume change for Off Kilter.

I want to personally assure you that your feedback has been taken seriously and shared with the appropriate leadership. Our Guests' feedback allows for our continual growth and the preservation of the magic Walt Disney dreamed about.

Ms. *****, thank you again for your honest and constructive feedback.

Best Regards,

Jessi LaFrance

Guest Communication Services

Walt Disney World Resort

407-560-6326

M002124534

Has anyone been contacted yet by WDW?
I have not.

I just received my response:

Dear Ms. ***,

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort regarding your concerns for the changes in the costumes for Off Kilter.

I want to personally assure you that your feedback has been taken seriously and let you know how much we appreciate your comments. Our Guests' feedback allows for our continual growth and the preservation of the magic Walt Disney dreamed about.

Ms. ***, thank you again for your honest and constructive feedback.

Best Regards,

Jessi LaFrance

Walt Disney World Resort

407-560-6326

let's hope "the preservation of the magic Walt Disney dreamed about" does not include silly costumes for Off Kilter!

Here's the response I received mid-day today. It's pretty general with no mention of Off Kilter.

Dear Ms. *,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the Walt Disney World® Resort.

I want to personally assure you that your feedback has been taken seriously and let you know how much we appreciate your comments. Our Guests' feedback allows for our continual growth and the preservation of the magic Walt Disney dreamed about.

Ms. *, thank you again for your honest and constructive feedback.

Best Regards,

Jessi LaFrance

Walt Disney World Resort

407-560-6326

Here's the reply I received, I guess they came up with a new general response letter!

Dear Ms. XXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your concerns for the change in costume for Off Kilter.

I wanted to personally assure you that your feedback has been taken seriously and let you know how much we appreciate your comments. Our Guests' feedback allows for our continual growth and the preservation of the magic Walt Disney dreamed about.

Ms. XXXXX, thank you again for your honest and constructive feedback.

Best Regards,

Jessi LaFrance

Walt Disney World Resort

407-560-6326

M002124551

Update on the Indy Irish Festival...they're playing Friday night at 9:30 and Saturday night at 10. :woohoo: I got a groupon code today for a weekend pass for $20 (normally $48) but it has to be purchased today...pm or email me if you want a copy.

Update on the Indy Irish Festival...they're playing Friday night at 9:30 and Saturday night at 10. :woohoo: I got a groupon code today for a weekend pass for $20 (normally $48) but it has to be purchased today...pm or email me if you want a copy.

According to the schedule dated Aug. 16th, they're playing 10:00 Friday night, 9:15 Saturday night, and 3:15 Sunday afternoon: http://indyirishfest.com/enterta if...een 10:inment/2010 Entertainment schedule.pdf

Tickets are $13/day at the gate, so I don't know where the $48 figure comes from. You can get in free Friday from 4:30-5:30, and Sunday before 11:30 if you bring 3 non-perishable food items for the St. Vincent de Paul Food Bank: http://indyirishfest.com/festivalinfo/festivalinfo.html

Hmmm that's strange that they have two different times up there for Off Kilter...I got my info from the website under "Activities: Featured Events."

The $48 price came from the groupon email I got - I agree, it doesn't make sense, even buying tickets for all 3 days at $13/day.

Advanced tickets are only $8/day.:banana:

Hmmm that's strange that they have two different times up there for Off Kilter...I got my info from the website under "Activities: Featured Events."

The $48 price came from the groupon email I got - I agree, it doesn't make sense, even buying tickets for all 3 days at $13/day.

Advanced tickets are only $8/day.:banana:

I printed the schedule as shown on their site (you had Friday and Saturday's times switched), and then I looked at the PDF dated 8/16. Since the Saturday time on that schedule is 15 minutes earlier, I'd rather arrive early and be wrong than late and wrong!

Although I will be in Orlando while Off Kilter is only an hour from my house :scared1:, DH and friends will be in Indy. My nephew alerted me to the groupon. It is for TWO weekend passes :thumbsup2.

I got my call back from WDW, and mostly from what she didn't say, the plan is still muddling along with them. Usually, the people who call are at least willing to listen, but she kept coming back with a pat script of something like . . . Sometimes things need to change and it's not always a bad idea . . . I asked her if she had ever seen them and she said she had and they had so many fans, etc. Guess they need to be overwhelmed with emails and letters to rethink this very bad "idea." Off to write to Mr. Igor, etc.

Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter