Let's have sign ups for a Pet Stocking Exchange! Sign ups now closed!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Sign ups will continue through the 26th of November. I will let people know who they will be sending to that evening or the 27th, and the mail by day will be December 8th.

The costs will be a $15 pet stocking, either a bought stocking and filled by you or a ready bought pet stocking and then postage to mail. You should include delivery confirmation!

Please PM me with:
Your Name.
Your Address.
International - my guess is that we may not be able to send anything internationally...if you are, and want to be included, please check if you can receive something from US.
I will need information about your pet, especially if something is a no-no! Don't be afraid to SUGGEST, but do expect to be SURPRISED!
Your pet's name! Don't want anyone in your household taking the package instead!!!

This is my first hosting of a product exchange. If there's someone out there who thinks I need more information, let me know, and I'll edit. I assume that I will just PM everyone.

Thanks.
Bobbi:goodvibes

I'd love to be a part of this, but I'm from Canada, so maybe if there's another Canadian who'd like to be involved we could exchange between the two of us? If there's no other Canadians I won't complicate things by joining in.

bobbi i added this to my exchange link thread.

I'd love to be a part of this, but I'm from Canada, so maybe if there's another Canadian who'd like to be involved we could exchange between the two of us? If there's no other Canadians I won't complicate things by joining in.

Do you know the rules for what can be sent across the border? Rawhide? Things that are packaged, like beggin strips?

Any other Canadians out there who are interested or who know about these things? I would love to have you join us if possible!

Do you know the rules for what can be sent across the border? Rawhide? Things that are packaged, like beggin strips?

Any other Canadians out there who are interested or who know about these things? I would love to have you join us if possible!

I know there are a lot of restrictions on meat products and I think they don't allow rawhide, so it would likely be an issue for someone outside of Canada to ship that across the border.

It'd of course be a lot easier if another Canadian was involved in this exchange but if that's not possible, I don't mind stepping back, I don't want to complicate things! International shipping is also more expensive, so I'd feel bad.

I know there are a lot of restrictions on meat products and I think they don't allow rawhide, so it would likely be an issue for someone outside of Canada to ship that across the border.

It'd of course be a lot easier if another Canadian was involved in this exchange but if that's not possible, I don't mind stepping back, I don't want to complicate things! International shipping is also more expensive, so I'd feel bad.

I've posted on the Canadian Disboard asking for participants, we'll see how it works out!

Bobbi:goodvibes

PS. I buy dog treats on line and checked with the company, and they cannot ship to Canada or other foreign countries. I was thinking I could get things to Canada that way, but no. Sorry.

Today is my fur kittie's birthday............he is 19!! But he just sleeps, so doesn't play with toys or anything anymore or I would join in. Have fun!!

How many do you want to send out? We have a participant with one dog and one cat who will send out and receive 2.:goodvibes

Really just two, for the dogs. The cats don't really play with toys or eat treats of any kind. Their treats are actually canned cat food, and they only play with the lazer light. Otherwise they have each other. ;)

Really just two, for the dogs. The cats don't really play with toys or eat treats of any kind. Their treats are actually canned cat food, and they only play with the lazer light. Otherwise they have each other. ;)

If you decide to join, just send me your info!:dogdance:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter