Let's Have a Jelly Rolls Meet, Wed. Apr. 17

DaisyDuck001

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone! Would some of you visitors or locals like to meet for an evening at Jelly Rolls dueling piano bar on Wednesday, April 17? It would be fun to have a group of us hang out there for the evening!

I'll also be having dinner just before that at Kouzzina.

If you may like to meet for Kouzzina and/or Jelly Rolls that evening, please feel free to send me a PM!

Include me out. The problem with Jelly Rolls is it is loud and you cannot hold a conversation.

FLDisneyCouple, looking forward to meeting you guys! Are you interested in Kouzzina, or Jelly Rolls, or both?

Sure enjoyed the lively music and fun atmosphere when I visited Jelly Rolls before!

Hi! I'm definitely UP for Jelly Rolls on the 17th. That's the day before I leave... dueling piano sounds fun!! :banana:

OK, we had to change the day for Jellyrolls to Sat., April 13. Looking forward to seeing Tammy there. If anyone else would also like to join us, please send me a PM before April 7. I won't have internet access during my trip.

I still plan on dinner at Kouzzina on Wed., April 17. Feel free to PM me this week if you'd like to meet for that.

Hi DaisyDuck001,I would love to meet at Jellyrolls on the 13th April.I haven`t been there yet,but it sounds great.I have read about it,but didn`t feel as if it would be too much fun alone,so a meet up would be lovely.I am in the middle of organizing my trip right now>I have most things booked ,but still a few things to do.Haven`t planned what I will do yet when I get there,except that it will be a Disney extravaganza! will be visiting all the Disney Parks and water parks:)
Off to bed now,got to get up ridiculously early for work:crazy2:

Thanks for the PM DaisyDuck.I can`t PM back at the moment,apparently I haven`t posted enough to be able to send PMs,so I am rectifying that now,by joining the fun on the forums and will PM you as soon as I am able.I will be at POP Century that night so looking on the map I should be close (never been to the Boardwalk area) and trying not to get too excited about my trip before I finish booking everything.Just my connecting flights to do now and waiting for my disney voucher (I will be there 11 April and leave on the 23rd and my ticket will be valid 14 days from arrival for all stuff Disney:)

Can't wait to meet at jelly rolls on the 13th. What time do you all plan on being there? I'm a little worried about the loudness affecting my ability to hold a Convo with my cochlear implant but ill do my best!! I figure the drinks, music and general atmosphere will make it a happy time! :hyper:

Jellyrolls is a nightclub, a fun place to listen to music. (It's not a place to hold much of a conversation, as the focus is on the music.)

I'll be getting there around 8:30 PM. Looking forward to seeing Tammy and Wolf there!

I guess it's too late to PM anybody, but I'll be at MK on the 13th and might have to drop by Jelly Rolls that evening. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter