What Parks Have You Been To?: Disneyland, WDW
Favorite Disney Park:Epcot
Favorite Disney Attraction: Haunted Mansion
Favorite Disney Show: Illuminations
Favorite Disney Food/Restaurant: Soft serve ice cream
Favorite Disney Resort: Have only stayed at ASresorts
Favorite Disney Character: Mickey and Minnie

MY PINS AN COLLECTIONS:
First Pin (aka the pin that started the obsession): 2000 Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand
Favorite Pin: Too new at this to know yet
Holy Grail Pin: ditto
Things I Collect Other Than Pins: Coke stuff

MY OTHER FAVORITES!:
Favorite Movie (Disney or Non Disney): Armageddon
Favorite TV Show: Everybody loves Raymond,King of Queens
Favorite Singer/Band: Moody Blues, Elton John, Billy Joel, Journey, too many to list
Favorite Books (Thanks RamVa!): Anything by: Patricia Cornwell, Kay Hooper, Love to read....

ABOUT ME:
First Name: Duck no no I know this, yes some people actually call me Joy
State: something that starts with I (yes people really do live in Idaho)
Age (yes, you may leave this blank!):
Married? Kids?: yes yes
Pets? (Thanks RamVa!): dogs and gerbils

MY DISNEY HISTORY:
First Trip to a Disney Park: back when I was a teenager, I got to go to DL
What Parks Have You Been To?: DL once, WDW 3 times
Favorite Disney Park: World Showcase
Favorite Disney Attraction: Splash Mt
Favorite Disney Show: Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Festival of the Lion King
Favorite Disney Food/Restaurant: pastries from the French Bakery
Favorite Disney Resort:I don't have one
Favorite Disney Character: Mushu, Ludwig Von Drake, Humprey Bear

MY PINS AN COLLECTIONS:
First Pin (aka the pin that started the obsession): well, I had pins from the first ds collection, my first trade pin was at the Poly for the POM Typhoon Lagoon. that one hooked dd and sil I was obsessive about mid way through ds pins.
Favorite Pin: The Tokyo Disney 15th set with Mickey as a jester
Holy Grail Pin: TIki under New Management, Princess Dangles, Beauty and Gaston Dangle
Things I Collect Other Than Pins: pressed pennies, barbies, beanie bears (not so much anymore who has money for things besides pins)

MY OTHER FAVORITES!:
Favorite Movie (Disney or Non Disney): While you were sleeping, French Kiss, Mulan
Favorite TV Show: Star Treks, Charmed, Dead Last, Babylon 5, Home Improvement
Favorite Singer/Band: Kathy Mattea, John Denver, Garth Brooks, Rick Springfield
Favorite Books mysteries and fantasy

ABOUT ME:
First Name: Ruthie
State: VA(northern), originally, New York
Age (yes, you may leave this blank!): 48
Married? Kids?: No; yes-Ryan,25;Sara,22;Jeff,16--all at home
Pets? (Thanks RamVa!): 2 wonderful Cornish Rex cats--Cairo and Bogart;DD has a regular calico cat--Miss Piggy

MY DISNEY HISTORY:
First Trip to a Disney Park: 1975-Disneyland
What Parks Have You Been To?: Disneyland-many times when we lived in CA,once in 2000.WDW, 1st trip 1987, and approx. 10 or 11 trips since then.
Favorite Disney Park:Hmmmm; Epcot...no, AK.....no MGM; well it's a tie between those 3.
Favorite Disney Attraction: TOT
Favorite Disney Show: Festival of the Lion King and Illuminations
Favorite Disney Food/Restaurant: Dippin Dots at Typhoon Lagoon;loved breakfast at Boma's!
Favorite Disney Resort: Atmosphere-Wilderness Lodge(haven't stayed there!) and AKL; Rooms-OKW!
Favorite Disney Character: No real favorite

MY PINS AND COLLECTIONS:
First Pin: Old Fashioned "Rag Doll" Mickey and Minnie
Favorite Pin: This JUST changed! Was "Disneyland, The Original"; NOW, Dumbo Carousel Slider--just got it and LOVE this pin!
Holy Grail: Unrealistic: DL 2000 Logo and Silver Jail Scene; Possible? Belle Dreaming of a Great Wide Somewhere
Things I Collect Other Than Pins: Antiques(stoneware,redware,woodenware,quilts, you name it) and Books

MY OTHER FAVORITES: (These are some Tough categories!)
Favorite Movie(Disney or Non-Disney): Oh, Man! I LOVE,LOVE movies! How do you pick a favorite? Last of the Mohicans,Glory,Sophie's Choice,Shawshank Redemption,Edward Scissorshands, The Last Emperor,Green Mile, Waterloo Bridge,I could go on and on and on!
Oh, forgot Disney! Tarzan, Mulan, Toy Story....
Favorite TV Show: ER, NYPD Blue, Law and Order
Favorite Singer or Band: AAgghhh! Dan Fogelberg, Natalie Merchant, Enya,
Favorite Book: Aaagghh! Memoirs of a Geisha, Rebecca, Great Gatsby, Great Expectations,The Good Earth,The Stand, I Know This Much Is True; Love Nelson DeMille and Patricia Cornwall, and John Grisham, especially A Time to Kill.

Great thread getting to know everybody a little better outside of pins!

First Name: Penny
State: PA
Married? YES Kids?: NO
Pets: Dog - TJ; Cat - Chaos; 3 snakes (Edgar and 2 no name) and a couple of nameless anoles

MY DISNEY HISTORY:
First Trip to a Disney Park: 1980 or so?
What Parks Have You Been To?: Disneyland & WDW
Favorite Disney Park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite Disney Attraction: Too many to list?
Favorite Disney Show: Beauty & the Beast
Favorite Disney Food/Restaurant: California Grill
Favorite Disney Resort: Poly
Favorite Disney Character: Pooh

MY PINS AN COLLECTIONS:
First Pin: i have collected mostly non-disney pins and started collecting in 1969. my first disney pin is a Main Street USA with Mickey on a Uni-cycle and another with Goofy in a Revolutionary outfit playing a fife. also have a large button (i guess that's the right name for it) of Figment with an open pot with a rainbow coming out of it with EPCOT Center written on the pot.
Favorite Pin: 1969 March on Washington Pin
Holy Grail Pin: ?
Things I Collect Other Than Pins: playing cards and i used to collect beanie babies.

MY OTHER FAVORITES!:
Favorite Movie (Disney or Non Disney): Torch Song Triology & Rocky Horror
Favorite TV Show: West Wing
Favorite Singer/Band: Streisand
Favorite Books: too many to list. i love fantasy, science fiction and historical fiction with Queen Elizabethian times my favorites.

I just started collecting disney pins when i went there last november.

First Name: Darlene (but you can call me Dar)
State: FL for the past year, grew up in the MidWest
Married: yes, to Robert (30), no kids
Pets: Two cats - chocolate point Siamese named Mena and flame point Himalayan named Frasier

MY DISNEY HISTORY:
First Trip to a Disney Park: ~1988
What Parks Have You Been To?: WDW
Favorite Disney Park: Magic Kingdom, MGM
Favorite Disney Attraction: Tower of Terror
Favorite Disney Show: Beauty & the Beast (only one I've really seen)
Favorite Disney Food/Restaurant: ESPN Club
Favorite Disney Resort: Poly
Favorite Disney Character: Tigger

MY PINS AND COLLECTIONS:
First Pin: was the 1998 Magic Delivery pins. However, the first pins we got after we knew about pin trading was the 2000 Halloween set
Favorite Pin: not sure.. I love all my Tigger pins
Holy Grail Pin: Jail Scene
Things I Collect Other Than Pins: tins, Disney Christmas ornaments, misc. knicknacks, scrapbooking supplies, debt, dust.

MY OTHER FAVORITES!:
Favorite Movie (Disney or Non Disney): don't really have one - I love all kinds of movies
Favorite TV Show: any Cards baseball game, Will & Grace
Favorite Singer/Band: Matchbox 20, Cavaliers Drum & Bugle Corps ;)
Favorite Books: still working on finding that - I've never been much of a reader until recently.

Dar :bounce:

ABOUT ME:
First Name: James
State: Virginia (all my life!)
Married?: Married 26 wonderful years to LindaD, high school sweetheart, and fellow Disney fanatic! We were both raised watching Uncle Walt on Sunday nights.
Kids?: Alicia (21) who has moved out and ready to graduate from college in Dec., and Bryan (18) who is a senior in high school. Both successfully competing over the years in Odyssey of the Mind competitions.
Pets?: No, who's got time for pets?

MY DISNEY HISTORY:
First Trip to a Disney Park: We went to WDW for the first time as a family in 1986, and it all snowballed from there!
What Parks Have You Been To?: WDW (many times!) and Disneyland once in 2000.
Favorite Disney Park: Epcot, especially in the evening on a beautiful day!
Favorite Disney Attraction: Pirates of the Caribbean or Haunted Mansion (they don't make them like they used to!)
Favorite Disney Show: Hunchback of Notre Dame
Favorite Disney Food/Restaurant: LeCellier, we like almost any food as long as we're at WDW!
Favorite Disney Resort: Wilderness Lodge, we've been DVC members at OKW since 1997.
Favorite Disney Character: Baloo and Sorcerer Mickey

MY PINS AN COLLECTIONS:
First Pin (aka the pin that started the obsession): Our first pin was probably the DS Walt & Mickey #101 Millennium Series pin.
Favorite Pin: WDW Happy Holidays (with Minnie kissing Mickey under the mistletoe)
Holy Grail Pin: Any pin that I can't have!
Things I Collect Other Than Pins: I have collected postage stamps since I was a child, now I concentrate on United Nations stamps. We have an extensive collection of Disney mini-bean bags. Up to about a year ago, we pretty much had every one that had come out, even the international ones! We also like anything Disney related that has to do with Sorcerer Mickey and Linda is the Disney Villain fanatic!

MY OTHER FAVORITES!:
Favorite Movie (Disney or Non Disney): Jungle Book, because it was Walt's last! Favorite non-Disney movie would probably be Star Wars.
Favorite TV Show: NYPD Blue (but they've destroyed it!), next would be The Practice.
Favorite Singer/Band: This is a toughie! Our second obsession to Disney would have to be music! We go to many live concerts every year, usually rock. We have quite an extensive music CD collection, totally over 400 at last count. My favorite singer would have to be Sarah McLachlan (like butter!), with Bruce Hornsby (who lives close by in Williamsburg, VA) a close second. Favorite band would probably be U2.
Favorite Books: Linda does all the reading in the family, she loves Stephen King. When I get to read, I like science fiction.

ABOUT ME:
First Name: Michelle
State:tx
Age (yes, you may leave this blank!):32
Married? Kids?:yes, yes (2 girls)
Pets? (Thanks RamVa!): yes, dog....sheltie

MY DISNEY HISTORY:
First Trip to a Disney Park: may 1996
What Parks Have You Been To?: MK, Epcot, MGM, AK (WDW)
Favorite Disney Park: Epcot
Favorite Disney Attraction: BTMRR
Favorite Disney Show: Beauty & The Beast
Favorite Disney Food/Restaurant: chef mickey's!
Favorite Disney Resort: hmmm....since i haven't visited them all, i'd say dixie landings out of the ones i've been to...but i'd LOVE to stay at the boardwalk or Y&BC someday!
Favorite Disney Character: mickey!

MY PINS AN COLLECTIONS:
First Pin (aka the pin that started the obsession): hmmm....i bought some at WDW feb 2000 but i'm not sure which one was the FIRST....i believe it was the AK 2000 logo
Favorite Pin: hmmm.....favorite pin in my collection is probably the "I Was There" during the millennium celebration because it reminds me of being there during that time
Holy Grail Pin: WDW PTP!!
Things I Collect Other Than Pins: scrapbook stuff

MY OTHER FAVORITES!:
Favorite Movie (Disney or Non Disney): Titanic
Favorite TV Show: Friends/ER
Favorite Singer/Band: U2
Favorite Books (Thanks RamVa!): I'm a huge John Grisham fan!!

Hey Lisa.. you, me and Jeff need to get together and trade Hot Wheels!! :)

I have tons and tons of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anytime, just let me know!
Lisa

Cool deal Lisa! As soon as we can pull Jeff away from the playoffs we will have to get together and trade.. got any Deoras? ;)

I am serious I have tons of cars...we would buy them and some are still in the bags!
(shame shame I know!!!) so I will look and see....

Lisa

ABOUT ME:
First Name: Joanne
State: New York
Age (yes, you may leave this blank!): soon to be 34
Married? Kids?: Married 5 years, two year old son named Harrison
Pets? (Thanks RamVa!): Tippy Turtle

MY DISNEY HISTORY:
First Trip to a Disney Park: 1971 - Disneyland
What Parks Have You Been To?: Disneyland, Disneyworld (Dream of going to the others)
Favorite Disney Park: Magic Kingdom, WDW
Favorite Disney Attraction: Rock n Roller Coaster
Favorite Disney Show: the "Streetmosphere" performers at MGM
Favorite Disney Food/Restaurant: Garden Grill in The Land, Epcot (YUM)
Favorite Disney Resort: Polynesian (never stayed there, but love the "Poly-smell" that hits you when the doors first open
Favorite Disney Character: take a guess...Dumbo, then Jiminy & Cinderella

MY PINS AN COLLECTIONS:
First Pin (aka the pin that started the obsession): Don't remember the first pin
Favorite Pin: Continuing the Tradition (special pin to me)
Holy Grail Pin: Wet Paint (still looking, anyone, anyone...)
Things I Collect Other Than Pins: anything Dumbo or Jiminy Cricket

MY OTHER FAVORITES!:
Favorite Movie (Disney or Non Disney): When Harry met Sally, Gone with the Wind
Favorite TV Show: Dora the Explorer or Thomas the Tank Engine (sorry, I have a two year old and that's pretty much all I ever get to watch)
Favorite Singer/Band: Aerosmith, Madonna
Favorite Books (Thanks RamVa!): Harry Potter (any of the four, anxiously awaiting #5, can't wait till next month for the movie)

Well that's all about me, who's next???

TTFN,
Joanne

I am going to bed and will do this tommorow. I will write myself a note. The only thing is I have to write myself a note telling me I wrote a note.

First name: Vanessa aka Grover in Winnipeg!
Province (I AM CANADIAN!) Manitoba
Age -More than twenty, less than thirty
Married-Pretty much, Kids-One awesome son aka resident tae kwon do expert!
Occupation- Treatment worker in a substance abuse center for adolescent females (can you say stress!!)
Pets-none, not because we don't want one but because we can't- were renters-arggg!!

My Disney History
First trip- WDW in October of 2000- in fact we were there one year ago today, wish I could turn back time.... now am an official wdw addict
What parks have you been to- only wdw
Favorite WDW park-all of em, how can you pick just one!
Favorite attraction-that would be a toss up between "it's tough to be a bug" and RNR rollercoaster
Favorite Show- Hands down it has to be Fantasmic of course, Sorcerer Mickey is the best.
Favorite Food/Resturant- Again a toss up between The Flame Tree BBQ and Sci-Fi Drive in.
Favorite Resort- Well lets see, we've only stayed at All star music, so that would be my fav, however if I could chose one to be my favorite it would have to be Animal Kingdom lodge.
Favorite Disney Character-Sorcerer Mickey

My Pins and Collections
I don't have a pin collection-I must live vicariously through my sons!! I am currently supporting his pin collection with TDS pins-he doesn't know it yet as they will be x-mas gifts, I am such a good mom!! I am going to look for a sorcerer mickey pin (big surprise!!) on our next trip for myself.
Other collections- I would love to collect snow globes but they are just so pricey!! I am however seriously considering splurging on a villian snowglobe-I love the villians! I have a couple of magnets-will get more, will also get more postcards as souviners

My other Favorites
Movie- None than I can think of
TV Show-Will and Grave, The Amazing Race, A baby story
Singer/Band-I will listen to anything..
Books-I just love Anne Rice (write another book would ya!)

Grover in Winnipeg:D :D

All about me. I promised Holy Cow and here it comes.
My name is Shirley Odonnell and my age is 63 going on 16.
I was born and raised in a little town called Roxborough in the state of Pa. City of Philadelphia.
I went to he same school as my Grandfather and the school is still operating and in great condition.
My Mother was Miss Maine in the Miss America Contest and she died when I was 6.
My Dad served in the second world war.
John59 and I grew up a few blocks from one another but did not meet until I started a job working at his place of employment.
I have two grown children 3 if you want to count John.
Michelle is married with two beautiful little girls. Renee Nichole and Tori Elyse. They are seven years apart.
It is funny because my son John Jr. and Michelle are 7 years apart.
I think everyone know about Renee she is me in and out. We have such a bond. We even know what the other one is thinking.
She was just on TV doing a performance in ice skating and is only seven.
As much as Renee is like me Tori looks like Michelle and myself and is very laid back. A very a happy baby.
WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT LITTLE GIRLS
Oh boy I think this is going to be a book.
Michelle was an all public gynmast and was offered many scholarships.
John Jr, went to Penn Charter a private school ( I let my kids oick the high school they wanted to attend)
The school was actually founded by William Penn. John as an all around athlete and scholar. Oh so was Michelle.
Johns sports was football, baseball, and finally ended up doing track and field.
Also received many scholarships.
Oh and I have to mention this John Jr. was 10 pounds 4 ounces natural birth NEVER AGAIN.
Michelle is a stay at home Mom and John Jr. is an architect in computers.
ENOUGH OH WAIT THERE IS JOHN John was all american basketball player had scholarships to Florida and many other colleges. Anyway he is a great husband and father. Execpt when he would scare them half to death with stories and they would not go upstairs at night if they knew he was up there.

MY Pets, I have had a lot of pets. We are animal lovers. T and i know all the other dogs in the neighborhood and we have play dates.
I also dog sit a lot. I love cats and had 4 at one time. The last one was a siamese and lived to be 23years old. His name was Pi. then there was Ginger, Sabastian, Murphy, McGregor and Spunky. They have all passed but I have my dogigie.
He is 11 years old and is a cockapoo. A rare one so the breeder says because he is pure silver. Not gray but silver. He is built like a cocker spaniel but has the fur of a poddle.
He loves the water especially the ocean and the hose.

My Disney History.
In 1977 John had to drag me to disney. I did not want to go to an ammusement park for a week with KIDS.
When we pulled up to the comtempory I could not believe it. My kids rode the momorail for a couple hours and thought that was one of the ammusement rides.
Well after two days there I make ressie's for the next year.
I JUST LOVE DISNEY
There was only one park at that time and you needed the A to E tickets.
So our first trip was in the summer of 1977.

We have been to all the parks around even the non disney parks. I love the Back to the Future ride at Universal.
I also love Cape Kennedy taking the back stage tour.
We like all the Water Parks but I thinK Blizzaard Beach is a little too much for us old guys.
Love River country and the rapids and Typhoon Lagoon love to snorkle and I even went down the really big slide.
Went Horse back riding one time and never again. There horses are too frisky. They had me on a lead horse and was training another lead horse. Well my horse wanted to be in front and kept bitting the A-- - of the horse in front.
I talked to that horse for 45 minuted and my daughter was laughing so hard well so was everyone else come to think about it.
Love the Hoop Dee Doo. John has been in the show twice.
Lets put it his was I love everything in disney Oh no I don't like disney quest.

My favorite park is I can not pick I just love them all. My least favorite park is MGM
Favorite Attraction is Haunted Mansiion
Favorite disney show, Well is use to be Main street Electrical Parade and the MGM Fireworks. Can't remember what they called it.
So now I would have to say Illuminations
Favorite restaurant is Cape May Cafe, Fast Food, Beaches and Cream Cafiteria, Movies
Favorite Resort, Dixie Landings and Boardwalk and Beachclub just can't pick.

Oh God my pin collection on no it is OUR PIN COLLECTION
First Pin What else did they have in the seventies Mickey
The pin that started it all would have to be the set of countries that had Russia and two other countries that are not in epcot.
My Favorite Pin is The Haunted Mansion Dangle Pin.
Holy Grail that I have would be the Haunted Mansion Stained Glass pin.
Holy Grail that I don't have is the Malificent Pin from the event
Things I collect other than pins. Well
Stray cats, don't laugh every one I had no one wanted.
My biggest collection are Hummels been collecting these since the 80's. Think the count is around 100,
Use to collect, Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey Cards, Norman Rockwell, Byres, Dept56, WDW collectables, Beanie babies. and there is other stuff I just can't spell it.
LETS JUST SAY I GATHER STUFF AND NOT COLLECT.

Favorite Movie Disney Don't have one
Favorite Movie, Gone with the Wind
Favorite TV Show right now is Survivor and any show like that
Favorite Singer, Ray Orbinson and the guy he perforns with I can't remember his name remember 63 years old.
Favorite Band Yikes The guys at Jelly Rolls
Favorite Books, I use to read all the gothic romances Now I am hooked on Harry Potter. I am re reading his books for the third time. Movie comes out Nov 16th

I have made a lot of friends on this board and they are good people.
We should never never let pin collecting come between that friendship.
I find it to be too competitive lately and have taken a break. I am only collecting right now. I have made one trade to a board person because of a collection she was trying to finish. I like to help people like that.

The thing like most about my life is My family, My Country which I am so proud of and my job at the disney store. November 18th was my hire date. Mickey's Birthday and my Dad died that day. Will be there for 7 years.
I have a lot to be thankful for.
And a special thans to Sweet Laureen for puting this topic up.

:eek:

ABOUT ME:

Name---John O'Donnell (john59 Board Handle)
State----Pennsylvania. That makes me a Pennsylvaniaite, or something like that.
Really Mature (OLD)---61---10/26/01, Birthday (Born 1940)
Married----Yes. a long, long time. DW is Shirley 38. Kids, Daughter Michelle, Son John, Jr.
Our Dog----Tadzu, or Tadz-----Polish for Thadeus/Ted

MY DISNEY HISTORY

First Trip---My DW says 77, I believe it was earlier---We go 2 to 3X a year---I missed 1 year since the 70's. My DW has not missed a year.
Parks---Been to all the Parks, Water Parks, Golf Courses, Company D, Dolphins in Depth, Scuba in the Living Seas, Sail Boating, Water Skiing, Bass Fishing----Trying to get it all done.
Favorite Park----I like the Animal Kingdom.
Favorite Show----When they had the outdoor Stage at MGM--they had a musical from the Big Band era till the present. A DIZ Character assigned each era. Tigger was Disco. He did Travolta better than Travolta. I filmed this and still watch it.
Favorite Food/Restaurant---Boatwright's at the Dixie Landings. Blackened Cajun Anything.
Resorts----Most of our stays are at the Dixie Landings. Been in every DIZ Resort except Animal Kingdom. Still have to get that one done.

MY PINS AND COLLECTIONS.

First Pin in the 70's-----Don't have the foggiest idea what it was. My addiction is "THE Hat". This is the 4th generation "HAT"----Now my logo on the board. The other 3 "HATS" collapsed.
Favortite Pin----A 'lil' Mickey Mouse Club, Mouse Ears Hat.
Holy Grail---Same as above.
I am not really into Trading and buy pins for their definition----not their rarity.

OTHER FAVORITES

Movie----JAWS
TV---Nova or Discovery
Singer----Norman Greenbaum (Spirit In The Sky)
Books---All of Carl Sagan's and Just about anything on Ancient Egypt
Other Interests-----Heavy into competition archery. Golf. Bass & Trout Fishing. I really like 1000 yard, big bore (rifle) target shooting. I like giving fits to to the BIGGIES with a rifle they say 'can't get the job done'----A British (stock, not jazzed up) Parker Hale .270, using my own reloaded ammunition. I haven't won a match, but I scare the heck out of some fine shooters.

On the Board----I have fun beating people up----Some favorite targets----Mickey527, T-Nut, Z & X's DAD, All of the Moderatrors. The list is endless, but all in fun.

I have to correct something Shirley said-----Shirley said I was an All America Basketball Player. Not quite---I was 1st team All-State, High School. I wear a size 14 shoe and my High School Coaches graded me to come in at 6'5" or 6'6"---I stopped at 6'0"---I could jump to the moon and usually gave away 5/6 inches to the guy I was playing. This kinda lined me right up with their elbows-----My trophies include my nose being broken 5 times----A MYSTERY OF LIFE. Why do you wind up with black eyes, when you absorb a shot to the nose ????????

john59 (really should be john61 in a few days).

:smooth:

about me:

Name: Susan usually callled Sue
state: Massachusetts
Single no kids-My mom loves Goofy and my Dad loves Buses
pets: cat named Pumpkin

My Disney History

1st visit: August 1973

only been to WDW

favorite park is probaly MK with the other 3 finishing in a tie for 2nd !

attraction: MK-Splash Mountain, AK-kilamanjaro Safaris, MGM-TOT, Epcot-journey into imagination

Show: the parades in all parks only I haven't seen the AK one

Restaurant- have to get back on that one

resort-never stayed on Property

Character(s)-Grumpy Dopey Figment and Dreamfinder, Mickey Goofy and donald

My collecting habits:

1st pin: Figment with Epcot center on the outside pp#82 bought this in 1992 and PP#868 minnie, Mickey and Donald name pin with 3 parks bought both at the same time.

Favorite pin; too many to list

holy grail: Born to shop and wet paint

other collections I have: retired beanie collector, disney animated movies, baseball memorabilia-Boston Red Sox,Roger Clemens and Mo Vaughn especially

Other Favorites

Movie: Wizard of OZ, Parent trap-Original, Field of Dreams, Willie Wonka and Chocolate Factory,

Tv Show; ER and Baseball games, Are you being served

Singer: Celine Dion

Books any thing by Danielle Steel

:D My turn my turn
Name: Roberta but I have never liked it and go by Bobbi
state: Minnesota
Single
pets: 2 cats Malibu and Rusty

My Disney History

1st visit: Many many years ago when I was about 8 I think

only been to WDW

favorite park I think would be Magic Kingdom

attraction: MK-Pirates of the Caribbean or Haunted Mansion, AK-kilamanjaro Safaris, MGM-Muppet Show, Epcot-journey into imagination

Show: Lion King
Restaurant- have to get back on that one

resort-so far the Dixie Landings but leave for a stay at the Caribbean Beach tomorrow at 4AM I can't wait

Character(s)-Eeyore

My collecting habits:

1st pin: I don't really remember but I was only going to buy 3 pins to have as souveniers then I found out about trading and watch out.

Favorite pin:I think right now it may be the Artistry of the Earth Spinner but it changes frequently

holy grail: 100 Acre State park dangle

other collections I have: clothes that I never wear, turtle statues, and lots of pooh stuff

Other Favorites

Movie: Gone with the Wind, The Green Mile, Silence of the Lambs, Some kind of Wonderful

Tv Show:Friends, ER, First Watch

Singer: Way too many Goo Goo Dolls, Gin Blossoms, Squeeze, They Might be Giants, the list goes on and on I have a very extensive CD collection so I guess you might say I collect those as well

Books:Anything by Stephen King of John Saul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter