• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lets do a ***Disney HAT*** Picture of the day!

Anyone besides me have hat photos your family won't let you post?

I talked my 12 yo son into letting me take his photo in a girl Viking hat with blonde braids. I told him I'd buy him a plastic Viking shield if he did. The scowl on his face is so funny. I'm not allowed to post it. :rotfl:

disneysnowflake said:

I talked my 12 yo son into letting me take his photo in a girl Viking hat with blonde braids. I told him I'd buy him a plastic Viking shield if he did. The scowl on his face is so funny. I'm not allowed to post it. :rotfl:

LOL you don't think DD knows I posted those do ya LOL! And she is on the Dis too LOL

disneysnowflake said:

I have one of my fiance in a little Peter Pan hat. He probably wouldn't be thrilled if I posted that...I'll have to see if I can dig it up. :p

this is from my first trip ever to disneyworld 1993 :woohoo: , it was taken I think in MGM, its me and andrea (my cousin), I was 9 years old and she was 6. I really dont know where those hats ended, I wish I would have kept them.
hats.jpg

And this one is joel my little cousin (andreas little brother) hes 9 and it was taken this january when thay where on their way back from orlando. that christmas hat was a present for me and it is displayed in my room beside the golden ones and some other souvenirs from my trips.
Picture143.jpg

Hope to see some more pics. Dont be shy. we all have had some ridiculous hats moments. :wave2:

My BF's daughter's (6) hat - she took a picture of me :p
IMGP2532.jpg

Don't know if this counts: My husband got "The Works" at the Main Street Barber Shop - Not a hat, but he's got enough blue gel and Pixie Dust in that hair!
44410e22.jpg

This is from our August 2005 trip. MY DS4 in Mexico. That sombrero was bigger than he was!
89602DSC00465_972_x_1192_-med.jpg

Anyone have a pic of one of them Animal Kingdom Mickey Ear Safari hats?

Sonno said:
Anyone have a pic of one of them Animal Kingdom Mickey Ear Safari hats?

Like this one. 2004 DS was 6.

Tommy1.jpg

I love this thread!! :love: I love it so much I thought I would contribute.

Also, I am finally a mousketeer!!! :cool1: :cheer2: I thought the day would never come, I had a tear in my eye.

disney2004090.jpg

My niece in her Simba hat. I giggled every time she put this on during our solo trip.

CIMG0673.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter