Lets all wish a very special person a Happy Birthday!!!

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
To our own Lauri!!!!! That is right MeanLaureen is one year older today...

Happy Birthday!!!!! :) :) :bounce: :bounce: :) :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURI!!!!
partygirl.gif

Happy Birthday Lauri - hope your year is one filled with good health and much happiness. Caroline and Roger :bounce:

She kept quiet about it today at the meet!!!

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y Lauri! :bounce: :bounce:

Sue Ellen

get older. Absolutely impossible if you ask me. Only another of year of perfecting her lovely dancing and obnoxious bonking on the head. And a pin meet on her birthday. Some people get lovely birthday presents. Heres to a year of finding all the pins you want.

Have a great Birthday!!

Hope you get lots of great pins.

Couldnt happen to a nicer person. Hope your day was full of fun.

Happy birthday lauri

cindy

Duh, we even saw her today and didn't even remember it was her birthday!
It was nice of you to spend your birthday with some of us DIS folks.
Hope you had a nice birthday!

You turn your back for a few pin meets, and come back to read the boards and I find out that I have
missed your birthday....At least you got to spend it at a pin meet...I hope you made some great trades..

Congrats. on getting older...(who ever thought that up)....since I officially started going backwards
several years ago...I should be passing you shortly...

I hope you have a wonderful birthday week....the older you get, the more time you can take
for birthdays...and I think that coming to the Princess pin meet would be a perfect birthday present..

Don't you think so Matt????

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter