let the planning begin!

Disney MAINEiac

DIS Veteran
Just booked a 1-bdrm at BWV from Feb. 7 -17th 2008, and went online and found an awesome rate for a non-stop flight from portland to orlando. Now for those of you who live in civilization this non-stop business is probably no big deal, but when you live in Maine these are unheard of:rotfl2: I am now doing my happy dance at not having to worry about missing connections due to weather:banana: all that remains is to get a room at USO for 3-nights at the end of our BWV stay...cause, well! I booked a return flight for 2/20 so I am commited now and will be looking for APh rates for USO:goodvibes :wizard:

I understand your joy! It wasn't too long ago that Rochester got a daily non-stop to MCO!

Non-stops are the way to go!

Hi Rob, I've always lived in Upstate NY. Raised near Oswego, NY, so I know about the grey and snow of winter (and lots of it!). Now live not too far away just south of Rochester.

Just booked a 1-bdrm at BWV from Feb. 7 -17th 2008, and went online and found an awesome rate for a non-stop flight from portland to orlando. Now for those of you who live in civilization this non-stop business is probably no big deal, but when you live in Maine these are unheard of:rotfl2: I am now doing my happy dance at not having to worry about missing connections due to weather:banana: all that remains is to get a room at USO for 3-nights at the end of our BWV stay...cause, well! I booked a return flight for 2/20 so I am commited now and will be looking for APh rates for USO:goodvibes :wizard:

Hi fellow Mainer! Can you please share which airline and how you booked (expedia or directly through the airline, etc.). Hoping to go in Feb. and would love to secure air now.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter