Let me Just Say...

PlutoTheDog89

DIS Veteran
Long time poster, but only recently did I get into the DisUnplugged podcast. I really got into Disney podcasts with other ones and when I saw that the Dis had one, I was really happy, as it made me feel closer to the community.

After watching the 10 year anny, I realized why I look forward to Tuesdays so much. Two things:
1) They tell it how it is. It's not "everything is pixie dust at Disney" the way other podcasts are. They yell about the price increases, they call out Disney, but they also praise the good at Disney.

2) They hilarious. These guys and girls don't just know about Disney, they have tremendous delivery. I'm a writer and I've tried my hand in stand up writing. It's not easy. Kevin, John and Pete are so quick it's incredible. I love the almost shock jock nature from time to time. It adds some entertainment to the show.

So, to the DisUnplugged Crew - Happy 10, to another 10(,000) more years.

I agree... its definitely the personalities that keep this one at the top of my podcast feed on iTunes. I listen to some other ones to pass the time in between shows, but this podcast is definitely more about entertainment for me than just straight up trip-planning help. I think as somewhat of a trip-planning expert at this point, that's what I enjoy the most! Its like getting together with friends to talk about Disney... not have someone try and tell you the basics of having a trip.

Glad you are enjoying it too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter