• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Current temperature 23, with with wind chill 9. Okay, I will take the snow just get the temps back up.

Agreed! Only 15 hours till I get to escape this cold It will be 27 in the morning Brrr!!!

ok, i am in alabama and it is FREAKING COLD! i walked out of the car and froze my flat tail off! what kind of getaway is this?:sick:

ok, i am in alabama and it is FREAKING COLD! i walked out of the car and froze my flat tail off! what kind of getaway is this?:sick:

Yep, it's most definitely Coooooold this morning. I'm gonna have to wait till I get to the Fort to drain the antifreeze out of the camper, it was 23 when I left the house this morning, Brrrrrrrrr!

yep my water filter on the TT froze...had to go buy a new one this am....no water for a shower til I replaced it!!! and I had it wrapped up...but forgot to leave the water dripping..:headache:

We got about 4 inches last night and it's 22 out now- go figure - snow in Buffalo in December.

South in ski country they got over a foot - they're having a great year so far.

About 6" are coming later today - it's pretty now - by January I'll be ready to scream. The grandsons are coming to visit in a couple of weeks and they want snow for their visit - it looks like they'll get it. My wife has bought about 15 different snow toys for them :lmao: (none of which work). Oh boy!

Oh come on Al, we all know you're gonna have those toys in working order before those boys even get to your front door. :santa:

We've been pretty lucky..our temps have been in the high 30's to 40's. We had some lower temps two weeks ago..more like Jan. weather, but it's warmed up since. Regular heat wave..well, okay, not a heat wave, but not freezing either. Not to bad. Sounds as if you folks down south have had more cold and snow than we have had here on Long Island. Of course we are expecting some of the white stuff(which quickly turns to gray/black slush) here on Long Island Sunday. Figures..I've got to get mom to the eye surgeon on Monday morning.:sad2: Oh well, hopefully it will melt by then.

Just to chime in... here south of Ocala, FL the temp is so warm I am running the AC! It may only by 78 or so, but IM MELTING! LOL. Merry Christmas!

Just to chime in... here south of Ocala, FL the temp is so warm I am running the AC! It may only by 78 or so, but IM MELTING! LOL. Merry Christmas!

Thhhhhhhhbbbbbbbbbbb!!!! (We need a raspberry smilie like John has!)

Well, the snow arrived early here..wasn't supposed to snow until Sunday..but it's snowing now..and it's sticking. Hopefully it will be just a dusting.
I'm glad my husband got the Christmas lights up last week..they do look pretty with the snow flakes falling. :santa:

I feel for ya , dude....:rolleyes:

23 out this morn,,with a high of 36 (maybe)

you have got to be kidding me :mad: :crazy2: :furious: i really need reminding of why i love Wisconsin right about now.

temps here are just insane,( for pete sake, we have 5 more mths of this garbage, it way to early for this already!)
morning low of 8 degrees, wind chill -8.
we have had 10 inches of snow in the past 6 days, another:scared1: Winter storm warning out for Tuesday....6-12 inches expected!! GRR

i cannot WAIT to get out of here for a week--i do not know if i can make it another 59 more days :scared1:

you have got to be kidding me :mad: :crazy2: :furious: i really need reminding of why i love Wisconsin right about now.

temps here are just insane,( for pete sake, we have 5 more mths of this garbage, it way to early for this already!)
morning low of 8 degrees, wind chill -8.
we have had 10 inches of snow in the past 6 days, another:scared1: Winter storm warning out for Tuesday....6-12 inches expected!! GRR

i cannot WAIT to get out of here for a week--i do not know if i can make it another 59 more days :scared1:
I totally agree. It is only December, 2 more inches tonight and then a big one on Tuesday. They pretty much have some snow in the forecast everyday this week. I guess we won't have to worry about not having a white Christmas.

well so far I have missed getting it here but they have hinted at it more than once....raining the day before I hook up to head towards home to pick up the rest of the family....glad snow isn't in my forcast...not sure how to pull a TT in the snow...southerners don't get that stuff enough to know how to drive in it anyway!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter