• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

We4mickey

Cast Member
Well, we have our first winter storm warning of the season. Expecting 6 to 8 this afternoon and tonight with the possibility of more. I can only hope we don't have a repeat of the 100 inches we got last year. DS can't wait to go out and try his 4x4 out.

I looked online. I think we aren't going to get any here.

Well, we're off and running for the season. Nothing near 100", but more than Pete's expecting to get! :banana:

IMG_1200.jpg

That WAS a pretty daring prediction.

I'll enjoy the first one, then I'll fax all the rest this season to Gatordad. We have special snow here, if you melt it down it becomes Poland Spring Water.

Watch out for the spring water with the slightly yellowish tint to it. :rolleyes1

I poured some lemonade in the snow once and then a few minutes later ate it in front of some people! The reaction was priceless!

We're suppposed to get snow every day this week

I poured some lemonade in the snow once and then a few minutes later ate it in front of some people! The reaction was priceless!

We're suppposed to get snow every day this week

I love the part in Monsters inc when the abominable snowman offers Sully and Mike a snow cone...... they are lemon.....

1201080906a.jpg

It is snowing here off and on. We should not be having snow, especially this early in the season!

1201080906a.jpg

It is snowing here off and on. We should not be having snow, especially this early in the season!

You need to get rid of that snow down there..... I need to know that there is some escape route from the frozen hell that is the North.

You need to get rid of that snow down there..... I need to know that there is some escape route from the frozen hell that is the North.

I wouldn't worry about it, I saw all of three flakes in the sky this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter