Lesson learned. Need more days in Disney!!! Aug 2010 (NEW 1/20-COMPLETE)

I love SE !! Tried it May 2009 and then told the family to try it in September and they LOVED it too!!It has become a must do everytime !!!

I really love it too. You just get to learn a lot, and the animatronics are just so nice! Next time, I'm looking for hidden Mickeys.

Love Spaceship Earth! Your pictures are too funny. Love Andrew's take on the animantronics. :laughing: You guys really look like your having a blast.

Food looks great and smart move to share. They really give you too much. What about desert? They have the best deserts there.

Looking forward to more.

I love our "future" photos. I knew when it was coming up, so I told Andrew to put on a silly face. SO FUNNY!

Yeah, I didn't even THINK of the animatronics in that way. Now it's kind of creepy....Just a bit...

We actually didn't have any desserts. We didn't even look! :eek: I know. :sad2: Well, I'll try them next time. We shared most of our meals. We figured that instead of having two entrees during the regular meal times, we would share one entree during the "off" times so we can beat the meal time rushes, as well as try out more foods! It worked pretty well for us.

I love turning someone into a Disney fan! I love the moment when they get it. We took a trip with 15 family members in 2002. I was so excited that my favorite cousin was going. I tried for months to get her excited too. I even spent a weekend with her bringing all my neat Disney stuff and pictures from a previous trip. Our first park was MK and our first ride was Jungle Cruise. Halfway through the ride she turned to me and said "I get it now and I love it". It was the best moment. She went back with us in 2004 but hasn't been able to go back since. We're hoping she make it with us next year. Sharing the Magic is the best.

Spaceship Earth is my favorite ride in Epcot because of it's animatronics and set design, simply amazing! It's also a very comforting ride.

Oh man, seeing Andrew with alcohol reminded me of getting buzzed in hollywood studios in wdw, i remember coming out onto the street and seeing characters walk by me suddenly, like three princesses and hook I think. It totally freaked me out because I was buzzed but at the same time i'm trying to follow them to get an autograph, then a MILLION kids came out of nowhere and left me in the dust lol!:banana:

I love turning someone into a Disney fan! I love the moment when they get it. We took a trip with 15 family members in 2002. I was so excited that my favorite cousin was going. I tried for months to get her excited too. I even spent a weekend with her bringing all my neat Disney stuff and pictures from a previous trip. Our first park was MK and our first ride was Jungle Cruise. Halfway through the ride she turned to me and said "I get it now and I love it". It was the best moment. She went back with us in 2004 but hasn't been able to go back since. We're hoping she make it with us next year. Sharing the Magic is the best.

Yes, that moment when they "get it" makes all that planning well worth it! I kept trying to get Andrew interested in the trip before we left, but nothing worked. When he told me about this thoughts of M:S as we were walking away from it, I knew that was the moment. He finally got why I love Disney so much and why I work so hard so I can come back.

That moment just made me SOO happy. I mean, for ME, him enjoying himself really made all my planning well worth it. I really didn't want him to feel like he was just dragged along on MY vacation.

Spaceship Earth is my favorite ride in Epcot because of it's animatronics and set design, simply amazing! It's also a very comforting ride.

Oh man, seeing Andrew with alcohol reminded me of getting buzzed in hollywood studios in wdw, i remember coming out onto the street and seeing characters walk by me suddenly, like three princesses and hook I think. It totally freaked me out because I was buzzed but at the same time i'm trying to follow them to get an autograph, then a MILLION kids came out of nowhere and left me in the dust lol!:banana:

Yeah, it's just such a cool ride. I also love the new ending now. I say "new" cause they didn't have the "future" part when I was there in 2006.

Haha, I think Epcot is Andrew's favourite park because of all the drinking he did. More on that later.

What an experience you must've had! All buzzed at HS. I didn't even know you could find the princesses there.

HOLD THE FREAKING PHONE.

YOU VISITED MY FROGFISH FRIEND OMGGGGGGGGGGG

HOW I MISS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope he is doing alright. Omg. I just love him and I love Epcot and this is a great update. I cracked up at your SSE pictures!!

Looks like you had fun! That stinks about the camera, but I'm glad you were able to find a solution, and I can't wait to see pictures of you guys in the ear hats!

Hold up. You crazy Canadians have neither barbeque sauce dispensers, nor frozen bananas? Why must they deprive y'all of everything good and wonderful? Although I guess this is why Americans weigh a bajillion pounds...We only eat frozen chocolate covered bananas that we cover in as much barbeque sauce as we want from our dispensers. :rotfl:

AHHHH THE FROGFISH!! Ever since I read Lia's report, I've been dying to go back to the Seas and meet that thing. Such a strange little creature.

I remember my first real trip to Disney World (trips that you can't remember don't count), and how skeptical I was... but once I got there, it was hard not to GET Disney.

Great report you have going here- cannot wait for more.

HOLD THE FREAKING PHONE.

YOU VISITED MY FROGFISH FRIEND OMGGGGGGGGGGG

HOW I MISS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope he is doing alright. Omg. I just love him and I love Epcot and this is a great update. I cracked up at your SSE pictures!!

OF COURSE I DID! I HAD TO!!! I made it a point to look for it. I had to see it for myself. Andrew and I pondered about whether that other fish in the tank was also a frogfish, but an older one. So many questions!

Looks like you had fun! That stinks about the camera, but I'm glad you were able to find a solution, and I can't wait to see pictures of you guys in the ear hats!

Yeah, I'm glad the cam worked out in the end. I already have some pics of us in them up!

Hold up. You crazy Canadians have neither barbeque sauce dispensers, nor frozen bananas? Why must they deprive y'all of everything good and wonderful? Although I guess this is why Americans weigh a bajillion pounds...We only eat frozen chocolate covered bananas that we cover in as much barbeque sauce as we want from our dispensers. :rotfl:

AHHHH THE FROGFISH!! Ever since I read Lia's report, I've been dying to go back to the Seas and meet that thing. Such a strange little creature.

I know, we're so deprived!! :rotfl: Frozen bananas covered in bbq sauce, MMMM! Sounds delish. I like to shorten words when I talk, so I call them frozen nanas. Doesn't sound too good though, huh?

YES, you must go see the frogfish on your next trip. Did she write about it after you had already left? It is so mindblowing incredible.

I remember my first real trip to Disney World (trips that you can't remember don't count), and how skeptical I was... but once I got there, it was hard not to GET Disney.

Great report you have going here- cannot wait for more.

Yeah, a lot of my friends question why I even go since it's "only for kids". I don't even bother trying ti change their minds anymore. They just have to experience it for themselves, and if they don't want to, then it's their loss.

Btw, :welcome:

Your Spaceship Earth pics were hilarious!

Sunshine Seasons is so yummy. I always get their turkey sandwich though. I have yet to try anything else there. But hey, if it's ain't broke don't fix it right? :laughing:

Guys. This is on sale.

Why must shipping to Canada cost SO MUCH???? Even with the savings on this bag, it's STILL not worth it to buy it.

If only I had family in the States that made frequent trips to Toronto. Or even an upcoming trip so I can just have it shipped to my resort.

Oh, the woes of living just 2 hrs north of the border. So close, yet (shipping is)SOO EXPENSIVE!!

It's adorable. And on sale!!

What should I do you guys??

Your Spaceship Earth pics were hilarious!

Sunshine Seasons is so yummy. I always get their turkey sandwich though. I have yet to try anything else there. But hey, if it's ain't broke don't fix it right? :laughing:

Yeah, I laugh every time I look at my SE photos. Our photos from our rides on ToT are EVEN BETTER! I was laughing so hard, I could barely video tape them.

It was so hard to choose what to get, but I guess we were in the mood for chicken.

That is a really cute bag !!!

I knoow! I also really want the green D&B sketch clutch too. I'll for sure be getting that the next time I'm in The World. I just don't know how long this sale is going to last. I doubt it'll still be there in 2012 :sad2:

Yuki, I love Andrew's quote that you used for the chapter title. It's awesome.

And I love this picture:

I had initially planned to explore Innoventions East and West, but decided to go on
DSC00111.jpg

It's great that you have begun to assimilate Andrew into the world of Disneyphiles....good job!

Hey I am finally over my post trip depression :lmao:

I was so behind but it looks like you are having an awesome time in Disney so far! I can't wait to read more!

About the bag now I am a shopping addict so my mind would work by adding the price of the shipping to the cost of the bag and if it's still cheaper than what you would pay full price for it then get it! Idk if that makes sense to anyone else but that's what I would do :laughing:

I knoow! I also really want the green D&B sketch clutch too. I'll for sure be getting that the next time I'm in The World. I just don't know how long this sale is going to last. I doubt it'll still be there in 2012 :sad2:

If you want, I can get the green sketch bag for you, and mail it to you. If you want it sooner, I can save you 10 dollars on it, if you want to wait until holidays, I might save a little more (they haven't announced holiday discounts yet).

Hey Yuki! I made it over. Great start to your TR - you and Andrew are hilarious and adorable!

I clicked on the link for that purse - no longer available :sad2:

We love the Spaceship Earth ride. I totally found out last year you can email the pictures to yourself, after the 3rd time we were on that ride. Doh!

Yuki, I love Andrew's quote that you used for the chapter title. It's awesome.

It's great that you have begun to assimilate Andrew into the world of Disneyphiles....good job!

Yeah, I love that quote too. I would've never thought of that!

We actually took that photo on our way out. I meant to take a picture of the sign before I boarded, but forgot to, but we were close to the exit anyways.....I didn't even know Andrew "framed" the sign until I saw these photos later!

Yesss....it IS most excellent that he is slowly turning into one of us. *does the Mr.Burns hand thing*

Hey I am finally over my post trip depression :lmao:

I was so behind but it looks like you are having an awesome time in Disney so far! I can't wait to read more!

About the bag now I am a shopping addict so my mind would work by adding the price of the shipping to the cost of the bag and if it's still cheaper than what you would pay full price for it then get it! Idk if that makes sense to anyone else but that's what I would do :laughing:

Yes, that DOES make sense about the bag. I've done the math, and unfortunately, it's still not worth it. I went to sleep last night dreaming of D&B and Coach bags. Is that normal?

I can't wait to hear about your trip so we can all relive it with you!!

If you want, I can get the green sketch bag for you, and mail it to you. If you want it sooner, I can save you 10 dollars on it, if you want to wait until holidays, I might save a little more (they haven't announced holiday discounts yet).

:eek: YOU CAAAAN???????? You are wonderful.

I love you. :lovestruc :hug: Shh, Andrew doesn't have to know.

For D&B? I can wait. I mean, I was willing to wait till 2012!

Hey Yuki! I made it over. Great start to your TR - you and Andrew are hilarious and adorable!

I clicked on the link for that purse - no longer available :sad2:

Hey Becca, great to have you here! That purse isn't available anymore???? Booooo! I'm not that surprised that it's gone, it was such a great deal!

We love the Spaceship Earth ride. I totally found out last year you can email the pictures to yourself, after the 3rd time we were on that ride. Doh!

I actually JUST found out I could've done that! I'll have to remember that for next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter