• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Less Than A Dollar Exchange Challenge-Sent/Recieved***-COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
REMEMBER-
All items sent are to be UNDER a dollar, and the send by date is-Thursday 3/1.
PLEASE be on time in sending out your exchange.

Got my name and if my fever goes down tomorrow I will be shopping if not it will be saturday.

We have our names and will begin shopping tomorrow.
Can you believe I didn't buy anything ahead of time?

Does anyone else want to send out another exchange?
I have someone else that would like to participate...
I will take names up to tomorrow morning if anyone is interested.

We will be shopping on Sunday

Do you still need someone to take another name???

if so add me :thumbsup2

OH! I got hit with a surprise there. *laughs* And I thought I was being super smart shopping ahead of time. Ok well back to the store I go. *giggles* No biggie really. I can DO this.

I know kids are in this one too so please keep that in mind :teeth:

My ds9 had so much fun with this one and let me tell you he is quite the bargan shopper.. I had to keep reminding him to buy stuff for other people :rotfl2: we are just about done couple more things and we are good to go...

I have both of our exchanges packaged and ready to go. I'll be mailing tomorrow.

Both mine and my ds's is all set to go.. Hopefully I will get to the post office tomorrow...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter