Less than 40 days and I feel like I'm forgetting....

Stephaniecmc

Mouseketeer
Yeah!!! We leave in less than 40 days!!!:cool1::cool1: But, I have this terrible feeling that I'm forgetting something.

I've printed out the park hours, made all my ADR's, got our ME tags & info, arranged transportation to the airport, etc. What in the world can I be forgetting???

Well, you probably have forgotten something...everyone forgets something. As long as you have transportation, shelter and meals covered, along with your touring planned, relax. You are not going to the desert. Just roll with it and have fun.

Do you have all of your ressies in 1 place? All of your travel papers, dinner ressies, etc?

Clothes, shoes? Deodorant (I ALWAYS forget it)... memory cards, extra batteries, luggage.

Have you confirmed your flight to see if the times have changed?

I know the feeling! We leave in less than 20 days and I feel like I'm missing SOMETHING!! :eek: Guess I'll find out when I go to pack!

Have a GREAT trip!:goodvibes

You've forgotten to offer to take me along.

Me, too!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I know the feeling! I knew I was forgetting something last fall, and I DID forget my mister fans. Hopefully, if you are forgeting something it will be something small. I hate that feeling of panic!

We leave in about 41 days and I am just starting to pack. I was digging thru the boxes of summer clothes this weekend. I really want to pack the suitcase but my husband would think I was crazy. I admit I over packed last year for our first trip with 2.5dd so I am trying not to so that this year. I want to be there so back right now that I can hardly think at work....:scared1::scared1::scared1:

39 days here. You haven't started packing!?!?!?!?!?!

Did you arange for the kids place at the kennel?

I'm about 44 days out... What i like to do is get one of those plastic buckets and start putting in there things i need as i think about it. Then when its time to pack about 99% of what i need to pack is ready to go! I always seem to forget something, so the "bucket" really helps! :)

I've been feeling that way all along!!
But I always forget something major every time I travel. Once I forgot to pack ANY underwear. ooops! Another time I forgot my license at home and didn't realize until we had already driven halfway to the airport. :rolleyes1

Thanks to the DIS I think that I actually have everything under control - I'd say just keep double and triple checking everything to make yourself feel better - that's what I kept doing! :)

Now, the BF on the other hand... he JUST started trying on his shorts and figuring out what clothes he might need - and we leave in a WEEK! uuuugh. Men. :rolleyes:

Have fun planning and planning and planning! I keep finding new details to plan. I have no clue what I'll do with myself when this trip is over... :eek:

I know the feeling! We leave in less than 20 days and I feel like I'm missing SOMETHING!! :eek: Guess I'll find out when I go to pack!

Have a GREAT trip!:goodvibes

Yay!! You'll be there when were there!!

To answer the original posters question, here is my packing list of must haves:
bandaids and neosporin
small flashlight (for dark rides if you have small children)
rain ponchos (for rides if you don't want to get wet)
Ibuprofen
Light up sticks (for kids)
Sunscreen
small ziploc bags (for leftovers or dessert from dining)
Earplugs or Earmuffs (especially for children)
Blank CD for backup copy of pictures or if you run out of room on your memory card
hand sanitizer
Stain Stick
Basics (Clothes, Socks, extra shoes, deodorant, makeup, etc)

Hope this helps!! Of course, alot of my list anticipated have a child with you.

Yes, I know I have not packed yet but I ahve been trying on clothes(see what fits) and have a pile in the back room ready for the suitecase. I did get my husband to try on shorts the other week to see if he needed new one since he has lost weight recently. I have a small pile in the top of DD closet that I will not let her wear because they are going in the suitcase. I know I want to pack so badly it is killing me......:scared1::scared1:

i always feel like I have forgotten something , i have 54 days to go and I'm starting to freek out. I packed my DD clothes, she has so many its crazy plus it's still to cold here for shorts, I need to make my DS try on his shorts I think I might do that tonight.

I have about 6 trillion lists that I have modified based on past trips. I just completed a few projects that I needed to get done before I started packing so technically, now I am ready. Except that we are surprising the 2 older kids and they don't have that many summer outfits and it's supposed to start getting to be shorts whether here by the end of the week. So I can pack for 3 of us, plus the little extras, but I can't pack for the olders until 3 days before. It's driving me nuts.

Don't forget to pack all of the chargers for your cameras and phones. And extra cards to go in the cameras. And a small sunscreen for the carryon until your bags arrive. And...the list goes on!

Do you have arrangements for pet-sitters/kennel, if you need them? I usually forget that until about the 30 days out and if I have made arrangements far in advance I panic at that point anyway b/c cannot remember if I did or not.
As long as you have all your reservations in place (transportation, hotel, dining) and the tags on your bags if doing Magical Express, and basic necessities packed (outfits, underclothes, toothbrush/paste, hair items, pjs, shoes, camera, deodorant, sunscreen, bathing suit, flipflops, sunglasses, hats, backpack) there is nothing that cannot be bought or taken care of once you get to FL so relax and enjoy the anticipation! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter