Less than 30 days DANCE!

PamNC

DIS Veteran
Wahooo!

I'm doing the Less Than 30 Days Dance - 29 days to be exact.

Polynesian here I come.

Anyone else?

PamNC

Us too. We start our trip a week earlier though on the Disney Wonder!

I'm joining in although I'm not quite to thirty days but really close!!!!

:thewave: :cheer2: :thewave: :cheer2:

I'll join in too.......we leave for Contemporary in 33 days so we will probably see you there since I always have to stop by the Poly look through the shops and just get me Poly fix. Also we will be there for Dinner at O"Hanas one night, very excited about that we have had breakfast there but not dinner, I'm really looking forward to the skewers of tiger shrimp!:Pinkbounc

Hey PamNC!! We're a little less but we're moving over from the YC to the Poly on July 5, LV CL. We'll see you there!!

We're going to be at DW in 2 weeks--we're staying at All Star Movies! Can't wait......

So close!!! Seems like forever when you're waiting though!! We haven't been since 2001...lots of new stuff to check out!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :wave: :wave:

Hey! We are over in Greensboro. We'll be there on 7/5!!! We're staying at the Beach Club. We love the Poly though.

Have a great time.

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter