Less than 24 hour DaNcInG!!!

wdwfanatic

Mouseketeer
I can't believe the day I have been waiting for forever is less than 24 hours away!!! I'm sooooo excited!!! Any last minute tips? Is there anyone out there that would like to dance with me?!?! :cool1: :banana: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :banana: :cool1: June 15-24 HRH and POFQ!!! Can't wait for that mickey ice cream bar!!! :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar I think I'll dance somemore!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We're dancing :Pinkbounc :banana: or at least I'm trying (leg still hurting, but doc says we're all ago!) Any-hoo, we leave tomorrow around noon!! I'll see you there :wave2:

Lisa
Tiger Fan

Getting Giddy!

:charac2: :flower1: :jumping1: :wave: :disrocks: :rockband: :wave2:

Have a Fantansmic Time!

Jean, Chris & Patrick

Awesome. Have a great trip!

We have 13 days. Our documents, including ME info, are going to be delivered to us on Thursday. Yippee! There's a weight off our shoulders! :cool1: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :banana:

:cool1: :cool1: Leaving on a jet plane... on Sunday! :banana: :cheer2: Love this dancing thing :cheer2: :cheer2: Who would have thought that taking a trip would involve so much dancing? :confused3

Sorry but I must dance a different kind of dance. I MUST DANCE THE J.E.D.D.!
THE JEALOUS AND ENVIOUS DANCE OF DOOM!!! :sad2: :rockband: :dancer: :crazy2: :crazy: :sad:
Have fun, but perhaps when you come back you will join me. :sad2: ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter