less than 12 hours til we leave to DL!!!!

PRINCESSplazola

Tell me, PRINCESS, now when did you last let your
its a little past 5pm right now, so in less than 12 hours (5am!!) we will be on our way to DISNEYLAND!! AHHHHHH! im am soooo excited!!:yay: i know im not going to get any sleep tonight lol:woohoo: and i have soooo much packing to do!! ill take lots and lots of pics for you all! have a great rest of the week and weekend!! and anyone else who's going the same time i am, i hope to see you there!! ill be looking out for lgmh's!!! i wont have any lol i just havent had any time to get mine done:(

and i havent been able to come on the disboards much lately b/c of internet problems....so that may be why you havent seen me around :laughing:

Have a fantastic time ~ my good friend from H.S. is there with her family, they arrived today. I let her know about the Dis boards so I hope she took a peak. I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Woo hoo! So exciting, PrincessP! Have a fabulous time and tell us all about it! Here's some pixie dust-- pixiedust:

congratulations! enjoy it, and remember: Don't miss Haunted Mansion Holiday or any of the other Halloween-themed fun stuff.

WOOOO :)

I'm excited for you guys ! You'll have plenty to show us so that we will be prepared when we go next week !! Have fun sistah !

thank you so much everyone!!:goodvibes :goodvibes i am sooooo dead tired....i just barely finished packing and my back is killllling me (i had a REALLY rough day :( and to top it all off, around 8pm i had to rush my son to the ER right when i was gonna put him down to bed, so i could pack. haha and of course hes ok :) he inhaled some water during his bath, so i took him in to get checked out ) so im off to bed for a few hours...then up at 3:30am to get ready to go!!

thanks again and cant wait to give a TR!! hehe my first one on the disboards!!

adios!!:banana:

Have a wonderful and fantabulous trip Princess Plazola!

I hope that you and your family have a blast at TOT! :) I just hope that your baby does not become too hyped up on all of the candy, I know I would! :) ;) hehe!
I hope that your costume plans worked out perfectly, and I am sure that you will look simply mavelous dahling at the party! :)
Now try to get some sleep, for believe you me, I know what it feels like to have less than 2 hours sleep, or none for that matter, and at some point it just ain't pretty! he he, no really seriously! :)

And may there be no long lines, before you, and have no commando baby strollers strollering across your toes, and there shall be no cigarette smoke, in your facial, nor said facial of your baby, or the daddy, may you not be in the heat, or cold chill, and the weather will be oh so nice, with a cool comfortable breeze a blowing in everyones facial, and everywhere else for that matter too! :)
and may your corn dog not be over baked! may the baby never have another burrito blow out pull up ever again, but if he does, may you be in the opposite direction of said blowout, hey I know what I am talking about, my 3 year old niece, well, whoosh, next time she will have to wait for her father to get home, for I do not know how many more of those bb pull ups, I can take! (shudder) just have his daddy change him! he he! no, really seriously! as you go off into the sunset to collect more candy! :) and also may there be zero bed bugs, nor cockaroches! I hear they like to go into peoples shoes at night! (ick!) man if that happend to me, I would most assuredly demand a discount on my room, better still, I would want to check out! I wonder if I could sleep in Adventureland? are there mosquitoes? hm, points to ponder!

Have a safe trip Princess!
Maybe we'll run into each other at the park :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter