Less lurking more posting

nursegirl

Mouseketeer
So since we moved back to the US from the UK about four years ago, I've been diligently lurking on disboards - pretty much everyday. I'm ashamed, yet informed! :)

Our next trip is in a few short weeks, and I decided that since I have taken so much great information from these boards, I needed to give it a go and join in! I have no idea why I've waited this long - anyway, thanks for all the fantastic discussions, advice, OT thoughts, etc.

Lurker no longer here we go...!!:cheer2:

17.gif

So happy that you have decided to start chiming in! Know you will have a wonderful trip; What are your plans?:wizard:

Feel free to check out my very first ptr and join in the chatter:thumbsup2

With a day off from work today dreaming about my departure next Thursday, I too was inspired to stop lurking and start posting.

Thanks to all the friendly souls on this board for their invaluable advice!

Thanks for all the lovely welcome messages! And I really don't know why I lurked for so long - this posting stuff is lots of fun :cool1:

Everyone has been awesome and I'm much more addicted now for sure! Hope all the rest of my newbie friends are having a great time, too. :):)

So since we moved back to the US from the UK about four years ago, I've been diligently lurking on disboards - pretty much everyday. I'm ashamed, yet informed! :)

Our next trip is in a few short weeks, and I decided that since I have taken so much great information from these boards, I needed to give it a go and join in! I have no idea why I've waited this long - anyway, thanks for all the fantastic discussions, advice, OT thoughts, etc.

Lurker no longer here we go...!!:cheer2:

I also have taken the plunge and started posting, yey! :)

Count me in too...

Same here;)

WOW! I'm glad that all of you are going to be more visible. Enjoy the posting!

welcome.gif

Joining the crowd as well.

My Name is___________________ and I'm a Dis Board Lurker!!

Fill in the balnk on your own:happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter