Less Crowded Than I thought (Sun Mar 22)

disneymom71

You can design and create, and build the most wond
Hi everyone,

Even that today was a raining in the morning. This is the first time that I did not have to wait more thant 15 minutes per ride...Even Peter Pan 10 min or less, Dumbo the same.....Small World less than 5 minute....Toon Town...Roger Rabbit less than 20 min and Mickey and Minnie Mouse less than 10 min....

We just came to take a break because now at Tomorrowland it is a little bit crowed but not more thant 45 minutes of waiting at Space Mountain and Finding Nemo....

Just to let you know!!!! My son had been all day long between both parks and the same thing less than 30 min for Tower of Terror....etc....

I hope tomorrow will be the same or much better.....We made an upgrade for another day and we only paid 40 for 3 tickets~!~~~~

That's really good to know!!

I read Friday was a madhouse and close to capacity.

Where you in the parks yesterday?

No I did not but I was crowded, crowded at Downtown last night, that's why I was afraid for Today....My oldest son went to the MM at 7am and we stayed because of the rain and then half hour later he called me to go to the parks becuause everything was empty with no lines and it was true....

Mary Jo thanks, I left all my sweaters back at home just becuause I thought the weather was going to be on late 60's but is ok with me we are used to in New Mexico.....I hope tonight those clouds will go away for the Fantasmic Show!!!

We're here too........went to DCA yesterday (Sat. 3/21) and DL today (Sun. 3/22). Things are busy.....lots of people walking around, but ride waits aren't too bad. We've been using FastPass so that has helped.

We did not get to DL until around 11-ish today due to the rain. We stayed til about 6:30 pm. In the late afternoon, Pirates was a 15 min wait, Nemo was 35 min, Autopia was 15 min wait too. That's all I can remember.....

I am hoping tomorrow will be a little less crowded due to it being a weekday......oh, and because it's my 40th birthday! :lmao:

Glad to hear you're having a good time!

I've heard before that Sunday mornings can be more mellow. Maybe people are actually in church? :angel: The rain probably had something to do with it, too.

Love the live reports from the parks! Enjoy, have a dole whip for me! :thumbsup2

I read Friday was a madhouse and close to capacity.

Even then, I was able to hit every major attraction in DL before 9:30 am, and then basically took pictures and ate at out of the way places in the afternoon. Granted, it wasn't a true "Disneyland experience," but mainly a way for me to rest and relax after my finals last week.

We are here as well. Quick visit to the parks on Friday night, Sat off (Deluxe AP) so we went to the Costa Mesa Swap Meet then to Benehana's for dinner (Our 11th Anniversary). I was VERY impressed with the lines today - Friday was CRAZY.

I am hoping tomorrow will be a little less crowded due to it being a weekday......oh, and because it's my 40th birthday! :lmao:

:bday:Happy 40th:bday: what better place to be than Disneyland.

Love the live reports from the parks! Enjoy, have a dole whip for me! :thumbsup2

Do you know after oh... 15 trips in the last 6 years (plus 5 prior to that) I have NEVER had a Dole Whip!!! It is on our MUST do list tomorrow.

Hope everyone has fun- we just have tomorrow then back to real life until June when we get to come back for a week.

Sunday was great! I was there too, and although it got really cold, the park was empty! Yesterday (Monday), the lines looked horrendous though. We came into DD for breakfast and went to quickly ride Toy Story (even though we waited 50min. because it broke down), and were very glad we weren't headed to the park. Even the bag check lines were back to the Disney Store entrance.

Sunday morning during the (light) rain, the lines (or lack thereof) were incredible! We walked on to many rides and even the longest lines were 10-15 minutes.

Monday (the last day of our trip) was crazy. We expected it to be slow, but the lines were the longest we experienced.

I'll take a light rain instead of long lines any day at Disney.

Sunday turned out to be a great day. We drove down early in the morning and got in line about 7:30. The rain was light except for one huge downpour around 9:30. We got stuck in the Toontown gift shop until it let up enough to walk around. Then the clouds seemed to disappear from right above Disneyland. It was still a bit chilly, but the sun was out. Glad I decided to bring DD4 for the day even with the threat of rain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter