Leslie and David - Beauty and the Beast Vow Renewal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtleBug

Earning My Ears
Hi! My name is Leslie and I am currently a SAHM to my son, Ryan. My husband works overseas.

My husband and I would like to have a vow renewal in 2010. We eloped in Las Vegas with no family or friends to witness our big day in November 1996. We both wore shorts and have no pictures of our big day. My husband's parents were married 13 years before they got a divorce, so my husband wanted to wait until we celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary before we say I do again.

Our last name is Bellerose. Beauty and the Beast has always been my favorite Disney movie since it came out. My dad even tattooed the profile of the Beast and the rose that was used in the ads for the Broadway show on his back for me. Belle is the girl in the movie and rose is the prominent flower, so with all that information, how could we not choose Beauty and the Beast as our theme inspiration.

Our wedding will be in the Phoenix, AZ area. We will be moving to there from Houston, TX in 4 months.

Our current color scheme is purple, black, and cream.

I am open to all ideas and suggestions.

Leslie

A vow renewal is just perfect for y'all. :goodvibes I had the same reason for wanting one. DH and I eloped with no family or friends except our minister and his wife (we love them though and were so glad they were with us). We just had our DFTVR and it was magical!!!!!

Looking forward to hearing more about your VR plans :thumbsup2

A vow renewal is just perfect for y'all. :goodvibes I had the same reason for wanting one. DH and I eloped with no family or friends except our minister and his wife (we love them though and were so glad they were with us). We just had our DFTVR and it was magical!!!!!

Looking forward to hearing more about your VR plans :thumbsup2

Thanks! I am currently searching for ideas. We would like a ceremony outside around dusk. I want candles at my reception and sparklers for the send off.

Leslie

I have seen some beautiful places in Phoenix. I lived there for a while and my dad currently lives there. I would think finding somewhere that over looks a mountain at sunset would be absolutely wonderful. Since I haven't lived there in a while no names of places come to mind but I will let you know if i think of something. Congrats on planning your VR!

I have seen some beautiful places in Phoenix. I lived there for a while and my dad currently lives there. I would think finding somewhere that over looks a mountain at sunset would be absolutely wonderful. Since I haven't lived there in a while no names of places come to mind but I will let you know if i think of something. Congrats on planning your VR!

Thanks!

Leslie

Welcome! I don't have any good ideas yet since I'm just starting this whole process myself, but I'm also planning a 13th anniversary VR in 2010. :) This board is GREAT - the ladies are so helpful!

I live in the phoenix area!! There are a lot of fabulous outdoor spots but keep in mind that limits your dates! A Beauty and the Beast theme sounds great. And the color scheme is going to be beautiful!

I live in the phoenix area!! There are a lot of fabulous outdoor spots but keep in mind that limits your dates! A Beauty and the Beast theme sounds great. And the color scheme is going to be beautiful!

Cool! When is the best time to do an outside wedding in Phoenix?

Leslie

Never. :rotfl2:

Just kidding, I would say either Nov, Dec, Jan, or Feb, those would probably be the coolest months. All I can say is NOT June, July, or August if you're not used to 110 degree heat.

Cool! When is the best time to do an outside wedding in Phoenix?

Leslie

October and April are the two busiest months here in AZ. In my opinion it's too cold outside from Dec-Feb but I'm a wimp! November is a great time too. I remember a year or two ago we had 100 degree weather right up until halloween. That was crazy though!

October and April are the two busiest months here in AZ. In my opinion it's too cold outside from Dec-Feb but I'm a wimp! November is a great time too. I remember a year or two ago we had 100 degree weather right up until halloween. That was crazy though!

I have lived in CA, IL, IN, FL, and TX. What is too cold?

Leslie

I think the venue is absolutely beautiful, looks like something in a fairytale. Also the dress is really pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter