Lesley and Diane's GIRLS ONLY V.I.P. Trip! 5/5 Pg.14(Les) pg.15(Diane) LAST DAY!

What a fun girls trip! Sounds like a perfect day you had! What the heck is up with that idoit dad throwing a football! And not to apologize! No class no manners!

So sad your last day is here!

Hi! Didn't realize you were going already - I'm almost caught up -
Concierge at WL and lots of wine - looks like my kind of trip!:cool1:

Okay, NOW I'm caught up.

1. Concierge Free Breakfast - :thumbsup2
2. Purple Umbrella - :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
3. Conierge Free Wine - :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
4. Getting the same car in the SR line - :banana::banana::banana:
5. Having a fun, girl's only weekend with a great friend - :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
(why don't guys get the girl's only thing? Why do they immediately think, Lesbian? :confused3)

Sorry it's already your last day.

(why don't guys get the girl's only thing? Why do they immediately think, Lesbian? :confused3)

I think it's cuz guys would only dream of doing something alone (gasp!) with another guy if it involved sports or grilling! :lmao::lmao:

Awesome update girls!!! I just am still amazed at the crowds at Magic Kingdom! Holy Canoli!
What yummy food you ate and your drinks looked DELISH!

I think it's cuz guys would only dream of doing something alone (gasp!) with another guy if it involved sports or grilling! :lmao::lmao:

Not true...you need to read Lesley's husband's (Tim) trip report for his Dec '09 Disapalooza trip with Diane's husband Bryan. It is so funny. We were there and met Tim and Bryan, ok we said "Hi" at least, while waiting out in front of DHS for the party to begin.

here's the link:

Tim and Bryan's Guy's only Disapalooza Trip

Mike

Hi! I'm late. Had fun catching up on your trip. You gals packed in a lot of fun in a short period of time.

Man, I so want to try one of those sunset drinks you had at Teppan Edo - they look delish.

Looking forward to hearing about your last day.

Hi there! We did pack alot of fun into our short trip! The Tokyo Sunsets ROCK!

I am enjoying reading about your getaway. I love that we get both perspectives in one report.

Thanks so much! It is alot of fun to write and share too!

Hey girls!! I am having so much fun reading about your girls only trip- because I just got back from MY DISmoms trip last week- it was my 3rd trip with no DHs & no kids- the first year, just my friend Loni & I in June last minute at SSR, the next year in May, AKV concierge with Loni and 2 Dissers, Karajeboo & Camster0307 (we like to call ourselves creepy internet friends :rotfl:), and this year, April 30th to May 4th with the same 4, plus my friend Joan from here in town and another DISser. This time we were at BCV in a 2bdrm villa- soooooo much fun!! Soooooo many laughs!! This trip is wonderful for all of us because we all get to focus on OURSELVES- something moms never really get to do! I hope it becomes an annual tradition for you, just as it has for us!

Just wanted to also mention, i am sooooooooooooo envious of where you live, dddisrunner- lucky you being able to take advantage of those Spirit Air flights out of AC!

OK- thanks for keeping me distracted while I procrastinate starting OUR TR (which I hope to start tomorrow! I hope you'll come over and read about our adventures, too!!).

2010_0504dismoms20100049.jpg

Ellen

WOW! 3rd trip! How cool! I would love for it to become a tradition! Living close to AC is GREAT but Spirit is getting ridiculous with their fees....so our time using them might be coming to an end! Thanks so much for reading and posting!

Hi again- I just saw this- they have the Mickey Gnome online, if you are still desperate for one-

http://www.disneystore.com/outdoor-mickey-mouse-garden-gnome-figure-13/p/1263944/312906/

:goodvibes

I am sure Lesley has already clicked on your link, thanks!!!:goodvibes

What a fun girls trip! Sounds like a perfect day you had! What the heck is up with that idoit dad throwing a football! And not to apologize! No class no manners!

So sad your last day is here!

That dad was an IDIOT!!!! Well, when you take a short trip...the end always comes fast!;)

Hi! Didn't realize you were going already - I'm almost caught up -
Concierge at WL and lots of wine - looks like my kind of trip!:cool1:

Yes, wine makes for a good kind of trip!

Okay, NOW I'm caught up.

1. Concierge Free Breakfast - :thumbsup2
2. Purple Umbrella - :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
3. Conierge Free Wine - :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
4. Getting the same car in the SR line - :banana::banana::banana:
5. Having a fun, girl's only weekend with a great friend - :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Thanks so much for getting caught up! I agree what's wrong with a girls only trip?

Actually, Bryan and Tim braved it alone this past December, but, they did have several encounters!:rotfl:

Awesome update girls!!! I just am still amazed at the crowds at Magic Kingdom! Holy Canoli!
What yummy food you ate and your drinks looked DELISH!

Thanks so much, those crowds at MK were CRAZY!!!!

Not true...you need to read Lesley's husband's (Tim) trip report for his Dec '09 Disapalooza trip with Diane's husband Bryan. It is so funny. We were there and met Tim and Bryan, ok we said "Hi" at least, while waiting out in front of DHS for the party to begin.

here's the link:

Tim and Bryan's Guy's only Disapalooza Trip

Mike

Thanks so much for the shout out, I know that will make Tim happy!:thumbsup2

So………… the LAST morning of our girls only V.I.P trip had arrived. We woke up early so we could be to Hollywood Studios at rope drop. We took our luggage with us to breakfast and ate our last complimentary breakfast of the trip in the concierge lounge, it was yummy and FREE!!!! ; )
Then we took our luggage downstairs, Diane left hers with Bell Services and I checked in with Airtran, turns out you CAN pay for your bag down there, so that’s what I did, and I left my laptop with Bell Services, we were on the bus headed to Hollywood Studio’s by 8:20 a.m.
It was a crowded day at the Studios:
LesleysDisneyTrip191Small.jpg

We did our best to find the fastest moving line and then once inside we squeezed our way through the crowds on the left hand side on the sidewalks. Here was the shot of the park opening from where we were standing:
LesleysDisneyTrip221Small.jpg

A Happy Diane and I soaking in our last day in the parks:
LesleysDisneyTrip217Small.jpg

Then the rope dropped and it was ON LIKE DONKEY KONG (wow, did I just SAY that!?!)
LesleysDisneyTrip223Small.jpg

Diane was doing a half jog towards Toy Story Mania:
LesleysDisneyTrip222Small.jpg

Our goal was to ride Standby, we were greeted by the soldiers which was totally cool:
LesleysDisneyTrip224Small.jpg

They marched us right to the line and then pretended to be barriers:
LesleysDisneyTrip226Small.jpg

Thank you SIR!!!
LesleysDisneyTrip225Small.jpg

We were one of the VERY first riders of the day, we were literally whizzing through the turnstyles, I took this self pic as we were dashing through:
LesleysDisneyTrip227Small.jpg

It was a great ride as always, I scored decently (not NEAR as good as Tim did in December, but it was a high for me) 143000
LesleysDisneyTrip230Small.jpg

I was so excited because I made the score leader board since we were there so early, I couldn’t get my camera out fast enough but Diane took the pic for me (wait for her post to see it).
After our great first ride of the day I got to get my picture taken with this green beauty:
LesleysDisneyTrip231Small.jpg

Then we headed over to Rockin’ Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror. Tower only had a 10 minute wait so we jumped in line, I was TERRIFIED……………
LesleysDisneyTrip229Small.jpg

What a GREAT ride. I DID noticed a different drop sequence that they said they would have going on this year, I thought there were more drops and it was even more random than before, GREAT ride as always!!!
We are in the far back left:
LesleysDisneyTrip232Small.jpg

I found a cool gift for Luke in the gift shop:
LesleysDisneyTrip239Small.jpg

We went over to Rockin’ Roller Coaster and it had a 30 minute wait so I grabbed Fast Passes for us:
LesleysDisneyTrip236Small.jpg

Then we decided to head over to Animation Studios and take a drawing class. I was so excited to do this again because the last time we went I had Lauren who had to pee and Luke who was having a total meltdown because he couldn’t keep up with the instructions. I was ready to get my DRAW on:
LesleysDisneyTrip242Small.jpg

Diane was ready too:
LesleysDisneyTrip240Small.jpg

I must preface this by saying I am a HORRIBLE artist. Every single arts and crafts project I have ever done in my entire life has been a total disaster (no SERIOUSLY) so my hopes were low, especially when they said we would be drawing………………… GASP………………… Donald Duck!!!!! I knew it would be hard. I was SO EXCITED with how mine turned out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LesleysDisneyTrip247Small.jpg

DID YOU SEE IT!?!?! IT ACTUALLY L-O-O-K-S LIKE DONALD!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!

Diane did a nice job too:
LesleysDisneyTrip245Small.jpg

After this we spent some time shopping around and then we checked in for our lunch at 50’s Primetime Café:
LesleysDisneyTrip249Small.jpg

LesleysDisneyTrip244Small.jpg

Our server was NICE but didn’t have that much personality and didn’t make us do anything fun or silly which was a bit of a let down. We did have fun helping out the table next to us, their waitress was a riot and kept giving them hard quizzes that had to do with capitals and presidents and at one point one girl got out her Iphone to look up the answers and BOY did she get in trouble when the waitress saw that. So Diane got out her Iphone and looked up answers and kept whispering them to her, that was fun.
We both ordered the lettuce wedge for an appetizer. I LOVE Bleu Cheese and this was covered in it and it was outstanding, really hit the spot:
LesleysDisneyTrip252Small.jpg

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST.........

I had the meatloaf for my meal, it was just O.K, as you can tell from the pic it looked like school cafeteria food:
LesleysDisneyTrip253Small.jpg

Then the BEST part of the meal, time to look and see what we wanted for desert:
LesleysDisneyTrip254Small.jpg

I ordered a hot fudge sundae and it was YUMMY!
LesleysDisneyTrip255Small.jpg

Overall it was a great meal.
After lunch we let it settle a bit before Rockin’ Roller Coaster by shopping around a bit more. I found this AWESOME pin set that Luke would have LOVED but it was 39.99 and I had already spent his money so I took a picture for him knowing he would be excited and save his money up for our June trip:
LesleysDisneyTrip257Small.jpg

I found a cute Minnie notebook and Minnie pen for Lauren so now both of the kids had even items and it was stuff I could fit in my purse so that worked. As we were walking we saw this cute girl with a dress that obviously didn’t fit her, creative thinking on her parents part:
I was excited to see this poster hanging up, LOVE JAMIE OLIVER!!!
LesleysDisneyTrip258Small.jpg

Took a classic park shot:
LesleysDisneyTrip259Small.jpg

Then we headed back over to Rockin’ Roller coaster. I was SO excited, this is my ALL TIME favorite ride on property, I just LOVE it!
LesleysDisneyTrip248Small.jpg

LesleysDisneyTrip250Small.jpg

I felt bad for Diane because she hadn’t ridden this in a long time and as we were about to go she said “I’m actually scared”, it shows in this photo. When you look at the pic you can see her fear and my pure excitement:
LesleysDisneyTrip251Small.jpg

What a GREAT friend she is to ride it with me despite her fears- LOVE her!
It looked like rain clouds were rolling in so we headed back to the resort, we had many hours before our flight but we invisioned just relaxing in the lobby until it was time for our Magical Express buses. As we walked in one last time I HAD to ring the bell for the kids for ol’ time sake:
LesleysDisneyTrip261Small.jpg

We walked around and got some Lodge shots:
LesleysDisneyTrip271Small.jpg

LesleysDisneyTrip272Small.jpg

Such a BEAUTIFUL resort!!!
We headed upstairs to the lounge to see what snacks they had laid out.
They had various canisters of gummy bears, goldfish, etc.:
LesleysDisneyTrip275Small.jpg

LesleysDisneyTrip278Small.jpg

And cookies:
LesleysDisneyTrip276Small.jpg

The fridge was stocked with soda and juice boxes:
LesleysDisneyTrip277Small.jpg

The lemonade was calling our names so we sat down and had a glass, it was yummy but SUPER sweet!
LesleysDisneyTrip279Small.jpg

Here I was just chillin’ in the Lodge:
LesleysDisneyTrip273Small.jpg

After about an hour of “chillin’” I looked at my watch and realized we had about 3 ½ hours until my bus came, the Magic Kingdom was CALLING my name, so we went down and jumped on a boat:
LesleysDisneyTrip280Small.jpg

I was so excited to be back at the Magic Kingdom:
LesleysDisneyTrip281Small.jpg

We definitely didn’t have a game plan, just wanted to soak in the last minutes of our trip.
We shopped around a bit in the stores and then I said to Diane “want to see what the wait time is like on buzz light year so you can redeem yourself?” She said “sure!” Well it was a bit long so we grabbed fast passes. Then we decided to ride the Transit Authority:
LesleysDisneyTrip286Small.jpg

Do I look relaxed and happy or what!?!
LesleysDisneyTrip287Small.jpg

-CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

HAPPY FEET!!!
LesleysDisneyTrip289Small.jpg

It was weird, we heard them announcing to Space Mountain riders “please remain in your seats and someone will be there to guide you”, INTERESTING, we looked up and the lights were on and you could see the track which was pretty cool!

LesleysDisneyTrip290Small.jpg

After the transit authority While we were waiting on our fast pass time we decided to do Carosel of Progress:
LesleysDisneyTrip292Small.jpg

Then it was time to hit Buzz, I was hoping against hope for a repeat performance:
LesleysDisneyTrip297Small.jpg

It didn’t go well for both of us, I SWEAR our guns were broken, we both didn’t make it out of the Twenty Thousands, we couldn’t see the little red light with each shot, oh well, it was fun. Although this picture doesn’t look like we were having fun ; )
LesleysDisneyTrip296Small.jpg

I REALLY wanted a Dole Whip Float (we had 1 snack credit left) so we headed in the direction but were stopped by the parade which was fine by me because I hadn’t seen it yet, we stopped and took it in:
LesleysDisneyTrip294Small.jpg

LesleysDisneyTrip311Small.jpg

LesleysDisneyTrip310Small.jpg

What a BEAUTIFUL parade!
LesleysDisneyTrip306Small.jpg

After the parade we each had our mind on a snack. Diane wanted popcorn and I wanted the Dole Whip so we split up and said we’d meet in front of the Dole Whip stand.
I headed out on my own:
LesleysDisneyTrip299Small.jpg

Unfortunately word has gotten out about the Dole Whips and I had to wait in line for THIRTY minutes, AUGH!!! But it was sooooooooooooo worth it!
LesleysDisneyTrip303Small.jpg

Then it was definitely time to high tail it back to the Lodge so I could catch my bus.
We headed up Main Street and I tried to take it all in, so bittersweet leaving (always is). It was as if the Main Street Band was announcing our departure:
LesleysDisneyTrip314Small.jpg

We caught a boat back to the Wilderness Lodge, our feet (and the rest of us) enjoyed relaxing on the boat and soaking in the last of the Disney air (ahhhhhhh)
LesleysDisneyTrip315Small.jpg

When we got back Diane got her bag from bell services and I got my laptop. We each went into the lobby bathroom to freshen up before our flights and said our goodbyes. I was so sad leaving my friend but we had such a great time together and I knew we would be back in Disney together with our families in June.
My Magical Express bus showed up on time and I was on my way to the Orlando airport:
LesleysDisneyTrip318Small.jpg

The lines to security were INSANE. I made it through and grabbed dinner at Quiznos. The storms started rolling in and the clouds were black and I was getting nervous. Our flight was on time so I boarded the plane. I was texting Tim telling him I loved him. I was stuck in the MIDDLE seat and was doing o.k. until the pilot announced “due to the storms we are in a holding pattern, it will be at least another hour”. AUGH!!!!! Why did they have us board. I am NOT one to get claustrophobic but I was FEELING it, ESPECIALLY when the lady next to me proceeded to get out a huge smelly deli sandwich and a PICKLE to eat, YUCK! I couldn’t control it, I started crying and panic (not typical of me). I was texting back and forth with Tim who was amazing calming me down. Long story short it was 2 hours stuck on the runway and when we finally took off it was an AWFUL BUMPY flight, I was so scared. There was lots of lightening, thunder and turbulence, MASSIVE turbulence coupled with people screaming. I have never been on a flight before that when it touched down people were applauding. I was just thanking the good Lord I made it home safe. I didn’t get home until 2 a.m. but I was HOME and I was SAFE. Funny how after wonderful Disney magic you can be snapped back into reality so suddenly.
Overall, WONDERFUL MAGICAL UNFORGETTABLE girls weekend in Disney, I would do it again in a heartbeat. I am so thankful for my friendship with Diane, our wonderful getaway and to our husbands for holding down the forts while we were away. I can’t wait to meet up with Diane and her family in a few weeks for our June trip!!!!!!!
Hope you enjoyed the ride, be sure to come back and join us for our June adventure!
Until then…………………….thanks for reading…………….
-Lesley

Great TR!!! What a great spontaneous last day i bet you can't wait for your June trip which is right around the corner!! I'm glad you got back to the WL, your oldest TR is what convinced me to try it out and now I consider it my "home." I'll miss it in August!

Off topic but I just can't stand Jaime oliver after the whole lamb controversy I never saw him the same

Awesome Trip Report! Thanks so much for sharing! It's great that you got to squeeze more MK into the last day! Makes me want to stay at WL since it's so close!

Was there a picture of the funny dress on the girl with creative parents?

I can't wait to hear about your plans for June!

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the gals weekend adventure!!:goodvibes
Its nice that you'll be back on disney soil real soon as that had to
soften the blow of leaving the magic!!! Thanks for sharing...Girls
just wanna have fun!!!!:thumbsup:thumbsup2

Great report, and really good pics too. Liked your 50's primetime pics, I'm going there for the first time in July so really cant wait!

Your flight back sounded awful - you know its been a bad flight when you land to applause!

Oh, I can't believe your trip report is already ending. You should have stayed longer. ;)

What a great last day at DHS, relaxing at Wilderness Lodge, and heading to the Magic Kingdom! Your Donalds turned out looking just like the real thing! :thumbsup2

I am so sorry to hear about your horrible flight home! I would have been scared to death! :scared1:

Well, our last day had arrived! Lesley and I got up early and packed up the rest of our things and then went to the concierge lounge to grab some breakfast! After breakfast, I checked my things with Bell Services and Lesley checked her bag with Air Tran and then we were off to DHS!

IMG_0653.jpg

It was pretty crowded by the time we got there, but once they let us in, Lesley and I crept our way towards the front on one of the sidewalks!

IMG_0654.jpg

Our mission that morning was to hit TSM standby! Once we arrived, this guy was trying to block the entrance!

IMG_0655.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE this ride...the theming is OUTSTANDING!!!

IMG_0656.jpg

Here we are ready to battle!

IMG_0660.jpg

Well....I got my a$$ kicked!

IMG_0661.jpg

Lesley's score was actually the 2nd highest score of the day! (don't tell her it's because we rode it about 1.5 minutes after park opening!) Shhh!

IMG_0662.jpg

After my humiliating defeat, we went to the TOT...YAY! I love this ride! I was sad for a brief moment because this is Eric's fave and I felt bad riding without him...YEAH RIGHT!!

IMG_0667.jpg

Our ride photo, back left corner!

IMG_0669.jpg

After our many random drops, we picked our stomachs up off the floor and browsed the gift shop and then went to RNRC to grab fastpasses for later!

The we went to get our draw on at the Animation Studio! Donald was the character chosen! This was a lot of fun especially because I didn't have to worry about upset kids trying to keep up....but it didn't help in the talent department!

IMG_0675.jpg

Then it was time for a little Aerosmith!

Not sure why I did the Kiss tongue thing but I sure felt cool doing it!

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

I was SO SCARED...not sure why but I guess I hadn't ridden in awhile...Lesley posted the picture of our ride!!! S-C-A-R-Y!!!

IMG_0680.jpg

I was happy to leave that behind! Next up Lesley and I stopped for these shots!

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

At this point, it was time for lunch at 50's Prime Time!

IMG_0686.jpg

I love the atmosphere in this restaurant!

Lesley!

IMG_0688.jpg

Me!

IMG_0689.jpg

The woman that showed us our table was ADORABLE! Seriously, she was about 90 years old adn shuffled her little feet, too cute! Lesley asked to take a picture with her but she said "Oh honey don't feel bad but I never take pictures" so to respect that, I took one from behind!

Can you see her shuffling away in the pink?

IMG_0699.jpg

Lunch was OK, our waitress was sort of a dud and I was unhappy with my pot roast, it was slimy and greasy...YUCK!

IMG_0694.jpg

Dessert was yummy, and it was fun looking in the view finder!

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

CONTINUED!

After lunch we said our goodbyes to DHS and headed back to the WL! Lesley and I had thought it would be fun to sit in the lobby and relax before our ME times! We had fun exploring!

WL DVC

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

We took the grand tour around the resort!

Arcade!

IMG_0707.jpg

cool bridge!

IMG_0711.jpg

Hidden Mickey!

IMG_0718.jpg

The light fixtures are even themed!

IMG_0724.jpg

Pool Area...so pretty!

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

after our tour we went back up to the lounge to see what they were offering!

cookies...

IMG_0726.jpg

they had goldfish and gummy bears...

IMG_0727.jpg

sodas and juices!

IMG_0729.jpg

after awhile, we realized that we still had a bit of time so we decided to head to the MK...gotta love being spontanious!

Surprise were at the MK!

IMG_0733.jpg

We headed to Buzz so I could redeem myself but the line was long, so we fastpassed it! Then we went to the TTA!

There was this woman there and she had NO concept of personal space...there was an elderly woman heading up the ramp and she had a TON of difficulty manuevering the ramp so it held up the line well this woman was basically screaming a foreign language in my ear and she was SO CLOSE, I could smell her lunch...EWW!

IMG_0745.jpg

That's her! I told Lesley she spoke $hittish! So annoying...I really wanted to knock her down...oh well, Lesley and I tried to enjoy our ride around Tomorrowland!

IMG_0740.jpg

Here I am pointing to the $hittish woman in the car behind us!

IMG_0735.jpg

We got to see Space Mountain with the lights on!

IMG_0736.jpg

AFter the TTA, we rode Carousel of Progress and used our Buzz FP's...our lasers weren't working right and neither one of us did well but I do know that I beat Lesley!!!!!

We decided to head to the other side of the park but the 3 o'clock parade was going on so we stopped and took some pics!

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

CONTINUED!

After the parade, Lesley was craving a Dole Whip Float and I wanted some popcorn so Lesley headed to Aloha Isle and I grabbed some popcorn!

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

Here is Lesley waiting in a super long line for her treat!

IMG_0778.jpg

After lesley got her float, it was time for us to leave!!! The band gave us a farewell!

IMG_0779.jpg

We took the boat back to the WL and we both grabbed our stuff from bell services and went into the ladies room to freshen up! The it was time for Lesley to hit the road!

IMG_0781.jpg

I was really sad to see her go, she is a GREAT friend and we had an amazing time. It definitely was an experience I will always treasure!

With Lesley on her way to MCO, I couldn't resist one more trip to the concierge lounge! I took tons of pictures!

IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

I enjoyed a small glass of wine and some light snacks and then bid farewell to the lounge! I went downstairs to charge my phone and relax a bit before my ME pickup!

IMG_0796.jpg

It was time to head out to the ME bus stop and I was sad to leave!

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

The sky was getting VERY dark and I was truly nervous!

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

My ME bus finally arrived and off to MCO I went. Security was SO backed up but I eventually made it to the gate only to find that my flight was delayed! It finally took off about 2 hours late. They overbooked the flight and 3 people jumped at the chance to get free tickets...not me, I was anxious to get home to my family by then! The flight home was HORRIBLE and I was so upset because Bryan wasn't answering my texts so Tim filled in as my rock and then literally right as I was about to shut my phone off Bryan came through and text me and all was right again! Our flight was diverted out FAR over the ocean and I didn't know until we made the turn back west and I could see the lights of Atlantic City...that was so scary! I landed safely and was so happy to finally be home! It was an incredible journey and my family and I are very much looking forward to our June adventures with Lesley and family! Thanks for joining us!:thumbsup2

Thank you both for such an awesome trip report! Diane, you had me cracking up with this last installment! Thanks for the laughs!

I cannot WAIT to read your next trip reports! I hope you both have a great time (how can you NOT, right?) and we'll be here anxiously waiting to hear about it!

Super last day girls!
Sorry about the rough flights home, no fun at all!

How exciting that you will both be back together with your families in a few short weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter