Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie Quick Service

dj-tx

Earning My Ears
On the dining plan what does a quick service meal consist of at Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie? Is it your choice of sandwich and any dessert/pastry in the case? The menu on the WDW site is a little confusing because there are sandwiches in both the entree and side categories. Plus there is a dessert category and pastries category. I know that you would normally get an entree, dessert, and a beverage. What does a kid's meal consist of?

I hope someone will correct me if I am wrong but I believe it is any of the sandwiches/salads, and two snacks... ostensibly a beverage and a pastry but with the new snack swap it should be ANY two things with the DDP snack logo.

There are no kids meals so same thing as adult meals there. But with any QS credit you can order your kids adult meals too if it is more appealing.

You get an entree a drink and a pastry/side. You can get 2 pastries if each is a snack credit but then you wouldn't get a drink. Last time I hada a sandwich and 2 waters - not a pastry person myself. I can't recall if you can also get a soup

Does anyone know the operation hours of Les Halles Boulangerie? Is it the same as Epcot hours??

Does anyone know the operation hours of Les Halles Boulangerie? Is it the same as Epcot hours??
On our last trip we were able to get breakfast there (we walked over as we were staying at Beach Club). World Showcase didn't open until 11:00am I think, but we went in to get breakfast around 9:30am (so I'm guessing it opened around 8 or 9, probably park opening). You will need a park ticket of course. This was great - we brought back to our room for breakfast. Nice way to start our day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter