Les Chefs de France for lunch or dinner?

MartinaC

Mouseketeer
I have an adr for lunch at Les Chefs while on our upcoming vacation. Looking at the menu's it looks like they are very close to the same except for a few more meat options at dinner. I was wondering if I should try to change it to a dinner adr or is the lunch one just as good. My family would love to see remy. Does he make an appearance at lunch? TIA for you opinions.

Just at there for lunch and we saw Remy. It was a great experience and the food was delicious!

I believe Remy is only there for lunch (at least that's what I heard somewhere) so if you really want to see him have a lunch at CDF. It's a good lunch, and the air-conditioning there is absolutely blissful in the middle of the day.

Only been for lunch and really enjoyed it. Have not read as positive reviews for dinner. Keep the ADR!

We did a late lunch for Mother's Day...it was GREAT ! Plus you can walk off the rich french cuisine. Remy was cute too. Keep it at lunch!

Thank you everyone!!! :cool1:
I will be taking your advise and leave it at lunch. I agree too, that it gives us a chance to walk off some of the lunch. You all are awesome. Made my night.:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter