LePeep ?

ticketwm35

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know anything about this restaurant? I saw that you could buy certificates from restaurant.com.Is it anywhere close to the dtd area? How was the food

The have a couple of them here in Dallas, excellent breakfast/brunch meals. I don't know about the one in Orlando.

do they also sell them on ebay? I find that cheaper than the restaurant.com website. Auctions start at $1 or $5.

I saw on ebay also,but I'm not sure if they a close to dtd or not.So I'm not sure if i want to bid on them or not.

The gift certificate you can bid on at e-Bay is off of S. Kirkman rd. Keep in mind that you cannot use it on Sundays and you have to have a party of at least 4 to use it!

I've not eaten there yet, but the ones here in Ga have excellent food. Everything is fresh. Even the juices are squeezed fresh!

Mary Beth:p

I would say (and someone correct me if I'm wrong!) that it is about 15-20 minutes from downtown disney. S. Kirkman is one or two exits on the other side of Universal and I do not know the exact location off the exit.

The address is 4666 S. Kirkman Road, Orlando 32811.

Hope that helps!

Mary Beth :p

We've eaten there a couple of years ago and it was very good. They only serve breakfast and lunch, no dinner. (Unless they have changed that) It is about 15-20 minutes away, like twinklingstars4u said. Honestly, I don't really think it's worth the trip. My parents own a condo across the road from it which is why we went. I personally wouldn't go out of my way for it. It's very tiny in a Publix shopping center. There is almost always a long wait to get a table. The traffic in that area can be a pain in the neck.

Thanks all It would work out the days we go to universal.Not sure if I like long lines but if I get a cheap G.C. off of ebay its worth it.Thanks again

Ticketwm35

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter