Lens for Flower and Garden Show

Luvscrappin

Mouseketeer
Hello! We will be heading down to the F&G Show in about 3 weeks. I want to rent a lens for some great shots of all the beautiful flowers and topiaries, etc. I have rented and LOVE the canon 70-200 is f/2.8 however it is a little too heavy so I was considering the f/4.0 version of this lens. I have a canon 70D. Any helpful hints/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

It's a nice alternative to the weight and size of the 2.8 version. I love mine so far.

I would recommend the IS version for handheld shots.

Hello! We will be heading down to the F&G Show in about 3 weeks. I want to rent a lens for some great shots of all the beautiful flowers and topiaries, etc. I have rented and LOVE the canon 70-200 is f/2.8 however it is a little too heavy so I was considering the f/4.0 version of this lens. I have a canon 70D. Any helpful hints/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

that will work but for flowers I use my 100mm 2.8 macro

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter