• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lenox sale online, has Disney thimble complete set.

THANK YOU!!!!! I ordered this set back in April and some of the thimbles were out of stock. I called to see when they would be back in stock and was told they wouldn't. They said this was a clearance and they wouldn't offer them again. I bought two sets, one for me and one for my DDIL for a Christmas gift. Now hopefully we both will have the complete set! Thanks so much for posting this. Please let me know when you get them and if you get the whole set.

Thanks so much!! I had ordered before as well and didn't receive them all. I just went on and reordered the ones I was missing and am keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get them this time!! :goodvibes Thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter