Length of Meal at Remy

I’ve never eaten at Remy but I’m looking forward to eating there in June. However, 3 hours for a good meal really is not very long at all. I routinely have 2 ½ to 3 ½ hour meals that are only three courses. When the food, drinks and conversation is good it is easy to own the table for the night. If dinner is your destination for the night, not something else after dinner, your mind set on the meal and the experience change. When you are eating 5 to 7 course prix fix meals, 3 to 4 hours is the norm and the time truly flies by. I rarely get to enjoy prix fix meals but have loved all of the ones that I have been to.

We were also shocked upon leaving Remy that we had been sitting for a full 3:15 hours! Everything was so well presented, timed and elegantly done, time did not ever drag. We did the vegetarian option with wine pairing and port with the cheese course and enjoyed every minute. The longest, most pricey, and best restaurant meal I've ever had - worth every penny!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter