• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Length of cruise pass for Rainforest Spa

stitch teacher

Earning My Ears
Hi there!
We sailed on the Fantasy two years ago, and when we went on a spa tour they talked about length-of-cruise passes you could get, but we were told you needed to sign up for them before the cruise.

We did online checkin yesterday for our upcoming cruise on the Fantasy, and we wanted to sign up for this, but couldn't find it under the "spa services" category.

Am I looking in the wrong place? Do they not offer this any more?

Thanks so much!

It is my understanding that the length of cruise Rainforest passes are only available on board.

Previous Navigators even have them advertised in it, on the first cruise day's Navigator.

We plan on buying the pass on board fantasy in November, so would also like to know that that is the correct place to get them. We also looked online and only one day passes are available for pre-purchase.

-SW

The day pass is available before boarding - it's in the pre purchase stuff.

But I was also under the impression that the length of cruise pass could only be purchased on board. If DCL is like HAL, there are a limited number, so perhaps the person just meant it should have been bought earlier in the day?

Could someone explain the Rainforest to me.? Are all the areas shared? What are the amenities? Best times to go? Any pictures?

Somewhat related, are there any couple experiences besides the massages, similiar to the rasul on Magic, on the Fantasy?

Thanks,

Anyone know the cost of a day pass vs. length-of-cruise pass?

Duh - I guess that would depend on the length of the cruise. Lol! Anyone know where I might be able to find the cost of a 7 day? Does it also vary by ship?

Also interested in photos. I'm going to go look!

Could someone explain the Rainforest to me.? Are all the areas shared? What are the amenities? Best times to go? Any pictures?

Somewhat related, are there any couple experiences besides the massages, similiar to the rasul on Magic, on the Fantasy?

Thanks,

The Rainforest Room is a part of the Spa and all areas are shared except the dressing rooms for men and women. There are wonderful heated lounge chairs to use, different level of steam rooms, showers both in the rainforest room and in the dressing rooms with shampoo, etc. Very relaxing. The new ships have hot tubs too. All with a view.

Duh - I guess that would depend on the length of the cruise. Lol! Anyone know where I might be able to find the cost of a 7 day? Does it also vary by ship?

I know the pre-purchased day passes are $16/day. I don't know how much the length of cruise passes are.

Length of stay passes can only be purchased once on board, even by concierge guests (I know because I've tried to get them for our next cruise)

The rainforest pass for the three night is $69 for singles and $102 for couples. I found this in a navigator on the Disney Cruiseline Blog. I'm sure you can find the price for other cruise lengths if you check the applicable navigator.

I couldn't find the Rainforest Pass (Daily or Length of cruise) listed as an option to reserve ahead of time.

Checking a recent Navigator, the cost for for a 7-day on the newer ships was $193 plus gratuity per couple.

Get on the ship and head for the spa desk. It's my first stop.
Would not do without the pass on Dream/Fantasy. I use the locker room as my "get ready for dinner" area which leaves the girls both sides of the bathroom in our cabin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter