Lemonade Mouth party supplies

JennyJenn

Earning My Ears
Hi--My soon to be 6 year old has her heart set on a Lemonade Mouth-themed birthday party this summer.

Her party is at a gymnastics place and I will be supplying the CD for background music--but would love LM papergoods and decorations. Nothing seems to be out there.

Any ideas?

I'm surprised and disappointed that Disney hasn't done any merchandising for Lemonade Mouth. It's not like Disney to miss an opportunity to make money! :confused:

You're just going to have to get creative. How about a round cake that looks like a lemon that's been cut in half? The you can write on it with black icing... something like "Happy Birthday _____ from Lemonade Mouth!"

You're not going to find LM paper plates and such. I would be looking for some with lemons on them. Or if all else fails, yellow and black would work too.

Don't forget to have lots of Lemonade to drink! ;)

sailorstitch

The kids birthday party can be celebrated the best by using the varieties of party supplies. All children will be very eager about their birthday and would like to celebrate in a most memorable way. You can find the party suppliers online and make your party go joyous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter