Lemmings Design Thread *BACK FROM DISNEY READ POST 1*

Thanks so much, that means so much to me. Here is the Captain Hook design, and just let me know about the others.

Harrison.jpg

It's perfect! Thank-you, thank-you, THANK-YOU!!!:hug:

Have an awesome time...
ROBTY.jpg

Could you also do this with out the /Tyler. Also, I found on your photobucket site a pic with the characters standing and The Atkins family above with Disney World 2008 under. Could you do that with Robinson Reunion above and Disneyland 2008 under. I really love all your designs!!! Thanks again!!

Lemming, your designs are fantastic! Could you tell me what font you use to make the individual name designs with a character beside/on it? Sorry I couldn't post a link to an example but my post count is too low. Thanks.

Could you also do this with out the /Tyler. Also, I found on your photobucket site a pic with the characters standing and The Atkins family above with Disney World 2008 under. Could you do that with Robinson Reunion above and Disneyland 2008 under. I really love all your designs!!! Thanks again!!

Robinson1.jpg

ROBINSON2.jpg

Thank you so much for the Maguire family christmas designs. :flower3:

They are lovely. You are very kind. :hug:

Could I please have a copy of simply your 2008 with the date and Mickey ears as 00? I would greatly appreciate it. I am trying to use this in a disign. Thank you in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter